Safes?

the4moores

Mouseketeer
We will be tenting and were wondering if there are safes in which we can keep our valuables at FW?

If you don't feel like driving back and forth to the Rec Outpost...try leaving valubles(that would fit) in your golve compartment if it has a lock. The last time we camped, thats what we did. We even left things out of the tent at night (coolers, strollers, wet towels on the line) at night and during the day with no problems so I can't imagine anyone breaking into vehicles that are on the campsite.

I am so excited about these discussion boards. All of my questions are being answered without having to try to remember them all while I am on the phone making reservations.
Thank you to all of you who ask the questions, and to those of you with all the great advice!

We did end up using the safes. We put our traveller's cheques and an extra set of keys for the van in it. We ended up charging to our room key and then the day before we left we went to the Outpost and paid it off using our traveller's cheques. That way we did not need to go back and forth. It worked out well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter