Sailing on the Disney Fantasy 4/18/2015

Our first Disney cruise was the week before Christmas 2013. We loved it & my husband signed us up for this cruise. We will be celebrating our daughter's 4th birthday the DAY of the cruise leaves! She loves Minnie Mouse so this is perfect. We'll make sure she meets Minnie Mouse that day for sure!

The kids loved the FE last time so we're in. They were also into pin trading!

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 2 adults
2) Names of adults in your group: Marcy & Byron
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): 4 & 6
4) General location of where you currently live: Houston
5) Castaway Club Level: not sure
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: since 2013

jetBlue opens their April 2015 schedule for booking on Sunday July 13th at noon eastern.

Here's a quick question about FE's. I assume that if you are booked into the concierge level you won't be able to receive any FE gifts. Is this right?

Greetings to all! We are excited to FINALLY use our OBC and rebooking discount for this cruise! This will be our third cruise; went to Mexico on the Wonder in 2011 and the Caribbean on the Dream in 2012. So, looks like we need to go to either Alaska or Europe on the Magic lol.

My mom (and maybe her husband or my brother) will be coming also. We've extended the invite to numerous other friends/relatives, not sure who will end up actually joining us, but our family and my mom are all booked at this point!
Here's the important info for our immediate family:

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 2 adults, 3 kids (although 1 is technically an adult now!)
2) Names of adults in your group: Josh & Danelle
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): DD 20, DS 16, DS 14
4) General location of where you currently live: Vancouver, WA (Pacific NW - Portland, OR area)
5) Castaway Club Level: Silver
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: Sadly, not yet

Also crazy excited for our 20th anniversary vacation that just the hubby and I will be taking this November! Sorry kids...you get to stay home this time, just like for our 10th anniversary. ;)

I don't get on here too often, but will try to change that now that we have a cruise that we are planning, and new friends to make that will be joining us! =D

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 2 adult/3 child
2) Names of adults in your group: Lisa & Anthony
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): 13, 12, 8 at time of sail
4) General location of where you currently live: West of Boston
5) Castaway Club Level: This is our first cruise
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: No

:cheer2::cheer2:

Welcome Huntington Family,

Hi TheaterMomof3 (The Huntington Family), on the first page you will find the link to the roll call and FE list. Welcome to the group!

Robin
:cool1:

Here's a quick question about FE's. I assume that if you are booked into the concierge level you won't be able to receive any FE gifts. Is this right?

Hi dleggett2, I believe you still CAN participate in the FE program. Concierge just give you perks but we can still get to your rooms.

Robin
:thumbsup2

Greetings to all on here. We're very excited to be joining this cruise.

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 2 adults, 2 Children
2) Names of adults in your group: Bill & Brooke
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): Aiden 7, Natalie 4 (at time of sailing)
4) General location of where you currently live: Western Mass
5) Castaway Club Level: This will be our first Disney Cruise
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: N/A

I've never done a FE before but am thinking we'd like to give it a shot. I'll head over to the Facebook page and introduce myself there as well. I also want to apologize for submitting our addition to the roll call list twice. The first one was sent to early and is incomplete.

Please add me to the list. Me, DW, DD (17), DD (12). 4C Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah.

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 2 adults, 2 kids
2) Names of adults in your group: Michael & Jennifer
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): 17 & 12
4) General location of where you currently live: Suburban Chicago (Round Lake)
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: Since 2007

Hi mandjblum,
On the first page you will find the link to the roll call and FE list. Welcome to the group! :yay:

Robin

So happy to be joining you guys on this cruise!! We switched over from the 4/11 sailing.

Here's our info...

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 2 adults / 3 kids
2) Names of adults in your group: Carrie & Nate
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): 11, 8, 5
4) General location of where you currently live: San Diego
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: no

I'd love to be added to the FE also.

Thanks!!

i'm getting so excited for this cruise!!!!

So happy to be joining you guys on this cruise!! We switched over from the 4/11 sailing.

Here's our info...

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 2 adults / 3 kids
2) Names of adults in your group: Carrie & Nate
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): 11, 8, 5
4) General location of where you currently live: San Diego
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: no

I'd love to be added to the FE also.

Thanks!!

i'm getting so excited for this cruise!!!!

Welcome aboard Carrie & Nate.....

1) Number of adults / children: 2 adults, 2 children (girls)
2) Names of adults: Susan and John (jtkboston)
3) Ages of children: 12 and 9 at time of sailing
4) General location: Eastern Massachusetts
5) Castaway Club Level: Silver, but trying to get to Gold ASAP :-)
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: Just joined!

We are just back from an awesome Alaskan cruise and enjoyed the smaller ship, but we loved the Fantasy when we went to the western Caribbean in April 2013 and will be happy to see it again.

1) Number of adults / children: 2 adults, 2 children (girls)
2) Names of adults: Susan and John (jtkboston)
3) Ages of children: 12 and 9 at time of sailing
4) General location: Eastern Massachusetts
5) Castaway Club Level: Silver, but trying to get to Gold ASAP :-)
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: Just joined!

We are just back from an awesome Alaskan cruise and enjoyed the smaller ship, but we loved the Fantasy when we went to the western Caribbean in April 2013 and will be happy to see it again.

Glad you had a great experience in Alaska. Glad you are joining us....

Welcome aboard
Robin

Hi
Just discovered this post. Looking forward to our trip! Will be requesting the fb group add

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 2 adults/ 2 kids (plus 3 other cabins with family- 12 total)
2) Names of adults in your group: Amy & John
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): 10 & 6
4) General location of where you currently live: Massachusetts
5) Castaway Club Level: No- first Disney cruise

Hi
Just discovered this post. Looking forward to our trip! Will be requesting the fb group add

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 2 adults/ 2 kids (plus 3 other cabins with family- 12 total)
2) Names of adults in your group: Amy & John
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): 10 & 6
4) General location of where you currently live: Massachusetts
5) Castaway Club Level: No- first Disney cruise

Welcome AMY...:cool1:

I haven't been on here in a while and looked at the countdown tickers everyone has. Looking at the 258 days on my DCL app makes me feel depressed, but then seeing it as month/day countdown (8 months) it doesn't seem so bad!:cool1:
So looking forward to REALLY starting my FE gifts (just been piddling around with them as didn't want to look too desperate...:rotfl:) in the new year.
And can't wait to meet all you wonderful people! :cheer2:

Hi everyone!!! Just wanted to introduce ourselves. We look forward to cruising with everyone!! We really look forward to our first cruise and joining in the fish extender fun!!!

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 2 adults no children
2) Names of adults in your group: Charles & Angela
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): none
4) General location of where you currently live: Suburban Los Angeles
5) Castaway Club Level: First cruise
6) Disney Vacation Club owner?: n/a

Greetings all Fantasy ship go'ers. Here is some info about us:

1) Number of adults / children in your group: 2 adults (although we each take time acting as a child) & 2 children (boys)
2) Names of adults in your group: Gary & Janel
3) Ages of children in your party (at your discretion): 107 months & 27 months
4) General location of where you currently live: Raleigh, NC
5) Castaway Club Level: None

This will be our second Disney Cruise, our first was earlier this year on the Magic. That was 5 days so we thought we would make this one a full week. We had a blast on that one, so the Fantasy has even more expectations to live up to :)

We live in the Raleigh area, but are transplanted yankees. Both from the Philly area (her PA, him NJ).

We are looking forward to this cruise in the spring.

Was wondering if there is a formal night on the 7 day cruise? Also, we did the mud room experience, so if anyone wants more info on that, I would be willing to share our experience.

Gary & Janel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter