Sample Source Canada Spring 2022 -March 17 -Sold out for this time

juniorbugman

<font color=blue>New car vs another cruise?? THAT
Sample Source Spring 2022 will be launching soon. Last year it was on Tuesday March 16 so I think it will be Tuesday March 15 this year. Keep your eyes peeled. Check around the 9:00am time frame whether you see an email or not.
Loads of free samples and from the experts pick no-name products as your main brand and you will have more choices of the samples. At least that's what I have read in the previous years and I think it worked perfectly last year.
I now follow Sample Source on instagram and they are putting up coming soon notices now so I think it will be this month.
https://www.samplesource.com/?site=en

Anyone else get an email from Samplesource today? It sounds like in order to get samples, you need to be “selected”, so no more just logging in to get them? Or is this for something different?A82CEC68-6C9C-48DB-BB71-E78A5E24A900.jpeg

I got the same email but I am hoping that you just log in at 9am that day and just go through the process like normal.
I never wait for the invite since sometimes it comes hours after they launch.

The wording “if you get an invite email” is making me think they might run differently this time. Hope not. So maybe they will launch tomorrow then instead of next Tuesday?

The wording “if you get an invite email” is making me think they might run differently this time. Hope not. So maybe they will launch tomorrow then instead of next Tuesday?
To be on the safe side I had set an alarm for myself to check Sample Source tomorrow as well as one set for next week.

I got the same email today and wondered as well are we now waiting to be 'invited' to log in? I'll still check tomorrow morning and next Tuesday morning though!

No email here either. Will check early tomorrow morning. Tues seem to be a drop date?

I was surprised to receive this email, sounds like we all are. I thought I was too late and had missed them. I’ve got to try and remember to check in tomorrow morning, good idea to put an alarm.n

Checked the site again this morning - Thursday March 10 at 9am EST and nothing so it is looking like it will go live next Tuesday. I saw a video on their Instagram site of them making up the boxes so I know it is happening soon.

Sad to report that nothing yet so I may have been wrong. I used the dates from the last 2 years and it was this time frame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter