Sam's Club???

Why do you say that? I like it, have you had bad experiences there that we should know about?

I love to shop at our Sam's. This past weekend, I got a pair of Polo shorts for my brother for $2.00. The best deal was the huge whale swimming pool for kids that was reg. priced at $50.00 for $5.00. Savings 90%!!!!!!! I also bought several toy items last year after Christmas for my DD at a huge discount. They will be just great for this year. I also like to send in the monthly rebates. When the check comes, it goes to the Disney fund. You can get a discounted membership if you sign up under someone else. We always renew when my parents do, our membership is ~$15.00. Many companies or hospitals/ credit unions offer discount memberships also. WE LOVE SAM'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We love Sam's and they have great meals in the freezer and great price on seafood & lamb. Toys, videos and computer games are good prices and we always get our paperbacks from them. I also get film for my cameras. You do need to know your prices though, because not everything is a bargain. Also our rule is... if you see something you want in Sam's, you better get it then, because if you go back later it is gone!!!.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter