Sandals and Dry Cracking Heals??

bellsonmytoes

I have a HAPPY HEART
I rarely wear sandals, but think I will try a good pair of walking sandals for my up coming trip. I have noticed that when I wear sandals for any lenght of time My heals get dry, and rough and crack. ( that is why I rarely wear them) Does anyone else have this problem?, and what do you do to keep this from happening? I have seen alot of people wearing sandals to parks, and I always thought they must be mad.... maybe they know something I don't. Thank you..:cool:

I just put a really good lotion on my feet at night. It doesn't keep them as smooth as I'd like, but at least they don't have cracked lines that show. I use Nuetragena (sp?), but any thick ointment lotion should work. Don't bother with the creamy ones--they aren't strong enough for feet. It's best if you put socks on after you put the lotion on. You can get some special socks that are made to hold the lotion on. Do it every night.

If you skip a few nights and your feet get bad, use Neosporin a few nights. It's more expensive, of course, but it works reallyl well.

Nothing makes me feel better (and helps my feet) more than a pedicure. I am on my feet all day (in heels) and they tend to dry out. The cream my pedicurist (?) uses feels great and works for weeks at a time. I go every 3 weeks. Kind of expensive but it is the one pamper I would not do without.

I have got to get the name of that cream!!! My feet are always dry and cracked as I live in sandles. Please share the name and where we can get it! Thanks!

IF YOUR HEELS ARE BADLEY CRACKED AND SORE, USE A PRODUCT CALLED "BAG BALM" I'VE WORKED IN A PHARMACY FOR 25 YEARS, AND TRUST ME THIS WORKS,FARMERS USE THIS ON COWS UTTERS THAT GET CUT AND SCRAPED IN THE FIELDS. MOST PHARMACIES CARRY IT, IF NOT CHECK YOUR LOCAL FARM STORE. ALSO I'M A QUILTER AND IT HEALS SORE FINGERS YOU CAN FIND IT IN MOST QUILT CATALOGS CAUTION ITS NOT THE BEST SMELLING OINTMENT, BUT IF COMFORT IS WHAT YOU NEED, USE IT AND THEN PUT ON A PAIR OF SOCKS. YOU'LL NOTICE A DIFFERENCE IN THE MORNING.:cool:

I have no idea what the cream is called. It is in a white and blue container and she massages it into my feet. The wording on the container is not in English. If you are from the southern Ontario way I would be happy to give you her number! ;) I think it has something to do with the pedicures to be honest. I never have any dead skin on my feet and my Dad's doctor is always telling him that pedicures will keep his feet healthy and happy (he has diabetes).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter