Say Hi to the Honeymooners!

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
At long last, today I sent DS & DIL off on their dream honeymoon @ the BWV...DH still crying...about writing the check lol.

If you see them this week in the World, wish them well & tell them Mom sez Hi!

Thanks for all the help I received here in the planning, much appreciated.

47b7df24b3127cce80dd9eaf693000000000101AauGzdy5Zsd

Best wishes to your whole family. We sent our oldest daughter and her husband to the Beach Club Villas for their honeymoon and the resort was wonderful to them. They also stayed at the Swan and Dolphin a few nights and had a terrific stay there, too. :)

At long last, today I sent DS & DIL off on their dream honeymoon @ the BWV...DH still crying...about writing the check lol.

If you see them this week in the World, wish them well & tell them Mom sez Hi!

Thanks for all the help I received here in the planning, much appreciated.

47b7df24b3127cce80dd9eaf693000000000101AauGzdy5Zsd

Awhh, I surely will. I'll be right across at BCV, and I'm planning to visit the BW a few times. Any pictures so I can recognize them? We gave DS and DIL a trip for their wedding, but they didn't go on a honeymoon at the time. They'll be at BWV in April, celebrating a very belated honeymoon.

Here they are...:) , so excited, they've called me so many times today to thank me:cloud9:

Shawn (note the shirt lol, got it for their wedding shower)...let me know if you run into them-thanks, Janet

Allison

:tinker: Best wishes to the happy new couple and WOW what a great honeymoon!

Here's to the newest :groom: Mickey :love: Minnieprincess: couple at Disney!
:drinking1
Cheers!
~DW:3dglasses

:tinker: Best wishes to the happy new couple and WOW what a great honeymoon!

Here's to the newest :groom: Mickey :love: Minnieprincess: couple at Disney!
:drinking1
Cheers!
~DW:3dglasses

Thanks...they've got the bride & groom ears to match the shirts lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter