Scene+ Program

Canadian dollars. I ordered a $25 one yesterday and it arrived less than 24 hours later. I know it's not the best return on points, but since all of my points are from rakuten, it feels like a good deal to me lol. Free $25 towards my trip in 16 days. :D

Not sure if Sobeys has the same but starting Thursday Safeway out west has the gift card deal, buy $150 get 1000 points for Safeway gc. Also Boston Pizza and Joeys buy $50 get 650 points.

I used almost all my points on a Universal Resort accommodation last month, I had enough left to cash out for some Disney Gift cards which I'll use for next years DVC dues.
Starting 2024 with 10 points.
Lets hope things for Scene+ improve.
On a side note I have almost enough Airmiles for accommodations next year ,,well done Airmiles!

Hugs Mel

I have been unable to log into the main Scene+ website for over a week.
Their phone line indicates no exchange for gift cards at this time.(Not sure when this will be fixed).
Missing 1500 Points last week and filed a claim but instead of it being dealt with I now have 3 different agents working on it..........:sad2:
Yesterday I was missing 500 on my receipt (spend $50 get 500 points) and I asked manager at Sobeys to please add it as I did not won't to have to file another claim. After a bit of back and forth she added them.
This sounds like a major tech issue and they need to be honest with people and inform customers.
Keep an eye on your account.
Hugs Mel

I have just put in a claim for missing points as well. I literally hate the scene+ program. Like, it sucks big time. You get hardly any points for spending a fortune on products. Hate it. *end rant*
I can't remember the last time that I shopped where I get Scene+ points. There aren't really many stores close to me. I can shop Foodland or Home Hardware on Sundays after church because both are in the village where I travel to, but Foodland is expensive, and I don't often need anything at HH. It is definitely a dud programme for me.

I have been unable to log into the main Scene+ website for over a week.
Their phone line indicates no exchange for gift cards at this time.(Not sure when this will be fixed).
Missing 1500 Points last week and filed a claim but instead of it being dealt with I now have 3 different agents working on it..........:sad2:
Yesterday I was missing 500 on my receipt (spend $50 get 500 points) and I asked manager at Sobeys to please add it as I did not won't to have to file another claim. After a bit of back and forth she added them.
This sounds like a major tech issue and they need to be honest with people and inform customers.
Keep an eye on your account.
Hugs Mel
Have your missing 1500 scene points been awarded yet?

I will be shopping at sobeys today. Fingers crossed no issues with my points.

I find the scene customer service inconsistent, very slow and frustrating with missing points.
Yeah in the beginning of the program they seemed to be doing a great job ,,not so much lately.
The new flyer that starts tomorrow is out,, I might pick up some granola bars for
the food bank.
Sobeys
Buy 10 @ 1.99 a box ($19.90) get 1,000 points.

https://flipp.com/en-ca/mississauga...ys-weekly-eflyer-0208-0214?postal_code=L5N2H7

Edited:

I can see that you can earn scene + points when viewing the Fresh-Co flyer.
https://freshco.com/flyer/

Ignore below

So I just was just checking the Scene+ website and can't see any offers for Fresh-Co?
Anyone know if Fresh -Co is still a place where you can get Scene + points?

Thanks
Hugs Mel

1708825356667.png

Last edited:
I've been having issues seeing my FreshCo offers the last few weeks. Try logging in on your computer instead of the app (or vis versa). I've even logged into Scene to see all of the Sobeys family of offers (Sobeys, Foodland, FreshCo) in order to see what FreshCo has.

There's no one way that consistently seems to work. I just keep plugging away until I get to see them. It must be app issues.

Have a great trip, hopefully it will be Spring-like when you return.

Today only, Lawtons has earn 500 pts when you spend $25 in Compliments products. I also have a loaded Lawtons offer for earn 500 pts when you spend $30. Does Scene typically allow for stacking of offers?

Today only, Lawtons has earn 500 pts when you spend $25 in Compliments products. I also have a loaded Lawtons offer for earn 500 pts when you spend $30. Does Scene typically allow for stacking of offers?
I'm sure you already tried this, but I do believe you can overlap or stack offers.

Sobeys NS/NB has their version: buy a $200 gift card, get 1000 points. We always have to buy a bigger store GC, but it looks like the apple one is the same!

Not sure if Sobeys has the same but starting Thursday Safeway out west has the gift card deal, buy $150 get 1000 points for Safeway gc. Also Apple gift cards buy $50 get 500 points.
Thank you! I just checked and Ontario Sobeys has the same buy $150 get 1,000 points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter