Scheduled Attraction Closers in May?

windowcarrots

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

We are going back to Disneyworld for a 2nd time in May-Woo Hoo!!! I am sooo excited that I just can't hardly stand it...but then the thought occurred to me, what if my favorite ride, Rock 'n Roll Rollercoaster was closed for maintenance. I know those things happen, but is there any way to see an un-official list of what might be closed during our planned visit (5/5-5/11/10)?

Thanks,
Lisa

Sure you can, you can go on wdwinfo.com or on allears.net which are my 2 favorite websites to get any type of Disney info. The only down side is that they probably won't have it updated for May yet (but check for yourself because I could be wrong). You may want to wait a few months out before checking either site. Have a great trip....what are your dates? We will be down there from 5/5-5/14 staying at BCV, this is our first time going in May and we too are very excited about it :cool1::cool1::cool1:

WOW, we will be there the exact same time 5/5-5/11/11. It's my daughters 10th b-day (5/9) so I thought I would surprise her with a trip to WDW for her b-day (and the last chance to get her in at kids rates-lol). My hubby will be staying home with our 2 oldest kids (they are in high school and it is next to IMPOSSIBLE to pull them out of school). Plus, I think it's nice to get some one-on-one time with each of the kids, especially as they get older. We are staying at Pop and trying to make this...ummm...a very economical trip as possible-lol!

We will be there then too! We're staying at BWV from 5/1-5/14 AND we're celebrating dd's 5th birthday on the 9th! :cool1:

WOW, we will be there the exact same time 5/5-5/11/11. It's my daughters 10th b-day (5/9) so I thought I would surprise her with a trip to WDW for her b-day (and the last chance to get her in at kids rates-lol). My hubby will be staying home with our 2 oldest kids (they are in high school and it is next to IMPOSSIBLE to pull them out of school). Plus, I think it's nice to get some one-on-one time with each of the kids, especially as they get older. We are staying at Pop and trying to make this...ummm...a very economical trip as possible-lol!

We will be there then too! We're staying at BWV from 5/1-5/14 AND we're celebrating dd's 5th birthday on the 9th! :cool1:

That is awesome....while we are there we are celebrating my DD9's b-day too. We are also going to do something special for my youngest DD to celebrate her upcoming B-day which is actually not until July, which we try to avoid WDW that time of year like the plague :rotfl:. I hope the both of you have a wonderful time on your trips and if you see a family thats being cooky and having the times of their lives, just stop us and say hi :goodvibes

I soooo hope I can get CRT for breakfast on 5/9 as my daughter still talks about eating at the castle when she was just not quite 4. I am not so sure she really remembers, but we certainly took a lot of photos that she still likes to look at-lol. Are you guys doing anything special to celebrate your birthdays? I have never been on a childs actual b-day...anything we should be sure and do? Can't you go to Guest Services to get a sticker to wear or something?

The plans for my girl's b-days are still up in the air. Since they know about the tirp, they are basically planning out their days. My DD9 wants to spend her day at the MK, as for meals she wants to start her day off with O'hana's character breakfast then for lunch go to Liberty Tree Tavern and then for dinner she wants to do The Plaza on Mainstreet (she thought that was one of the best meals that we ate at last trip, but I think it is really because of the ice cream sundaes they have for dessert :goodvibes). As for my DD7 she wants to spend her day in Epcot so she wants to start her day out with Breakfast at Akershus (her favorite character meal), lunch at the Mexico Pavilion (this will be the first time we will be trying this restaurant out) and then for dinner she wants Spaghetti so we will probably either go to the new Italian restaurant or go to Tuto Italia. When you go to guest services at any park or to the front desk of Pop, you can let them know that you are celebrating your DD's b-day and they will give you a B-day pin for her to wear. Make sure she wears it because she will feel so special by everyone around (cast members and other guests included).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter