School Of Disney RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC Apparently he liked the name idk lol

Diana: "Mordred? What's that?"

Melody: "King Arthur, another character in my story, his evil step brother who wants to kill him. Mordred is another student at this school, I think. "

Melody: "King Arthur, another character in my story, his evil step brother who wants to kill him. Mordred is another student at this school, I think. "
Diana: She raised an eyebrow. "Well that's nice, we may or may not have an evil step brother in the school."

Diana: She raised an eyebrow. "Well that's nice, we may or may not have an evil step brother in the school."

Melody: "I still have no idea who Arthur, Mordred, Lancelot, or Guinevere are. Mordred isn't necessarily an evil step brother. "

Melody: She shrugged. "It may not even happen this year. "
Diana: She watched Erika ride her horse. "Hope so." She added, "I heard there's another Disney school around here."

OOC She's talking about the Anti school

Diana: She watched Erika ride her horse. "Hope so." She added, "I heard there's another Disney school around here."

OOC She's talking about the Anti school

Melody: "There is?"

OOC: She's new too, so she has no idea.

Melody: "Maybe I don't have to worry about Mordred then..."
Erika: "I wouldn't be too sure... we aren't exactly separate. I wasn't here for it, but I guess there was a big deal that went on last weekend..."

Ava: "Ooh, I know, I was there! Adrianna, Adrien, Catherine, and MJ (OOC Sorry if I forgot anyone) were captured by the Antis. I was too for a little bit, but it was just part of a trick to free the others. But a half hour in a lantern got fairly annoying."

Erika: "I wouldn't be too sure... we aren't exactly separate. I wasn't here for it, but I guess there was a big deal that went on last weekend..."

Ava: "Ooh, I know, I was there! Adrianna, Adrien, Catherine, and MJ (OOC Sorry if I forgot anyone) were captured by the Antis. I was too for a little bit, but it was just part of a trick to free the others. But a half hour in a lantern got fairly annoying."

Melody: "A lantern? And captives? Feels like home..."

Ava: "Nothing like my home. As far as I'm concerned they've quieted down. Kinda. Sorta. Well I heard Zhu escaped Marci's."

Melody: "That was sarcasm. The most excitement I get at home are the knights of the round table meetings. "

Suzane: She was walking around. She saw a familiar face. "Dude, is that you!"

Alex: "Suzane? I'd recognize that voice anywhere!"

Suzane: "Hey Alex. Do you go to the School Of Disney?"

Alex: "Yup! Let me guess, you go there too?"

Suzane: "Yup. Cool."

Alex: "Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow then. Bye!"

Suzane: "Later dude!" She continued walking.

OOC: Suzane's my new character, related to Soos.

Ava: "Oh. But those sound exciting!"

Melody: "They only became exciting when I started having visions in the middle of them. " She remembered when she had been sitting there and suddenly double over.

Suzane: She was walking around. She saw a familiar face. "Dude, is that you!"

Alex: "Suzane? I'd recognize that voice anywhere!"

Suzane: "Hey Alex. Do you go to the School Of Disney?"

Alex: "Yup! Let me guess, you go there too?"

Suzane: "Yup. Cool."

Alex: "Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow then. Bye!"

Suzane: "Later dude!" She continued walking.

OOC: Suzane's my new character, related to Soos.

OOC I was thinking of making someone related to Wendy, that okay?

Melody: "They only became exciting when I started having visions in the middle of them. " She remembered when she had been sitting there and suddenly double over.

Diana: "Well I thought my life was exciting til now."

OOC We lost two of our four new kittens :sad::sad::sad:

OOC I was thinking of making someone related to Wendy, that okay?

Diana: "Well I thought my life was exciting til now."

OOC We lost two of our four new kittens :sad::sad::sad:

OOC: That's not helping my mood. DILLARD!

Melody: She got back on her horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter