Scooby3x1y's originals - New Toy Story Images - Please see 1st post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the Mickey and Minnie dressed as Prince Charming and Cinderella with the roses in the background. Could you do this with "20 Years Together" and Kerri & Scott?

Also, can you come up with anything for the Cool Dude at BBB?? My sons, Tyler and Connor are going to do this and I can't find anything? I want to make them t-shirts.

Thanks!!

Sure, first tell me what Cool Dude @ BBB is? :lmao: I have older teenagers, totally clueless :lmao:

Did you want the M & M with the banner and roses in heart shape? or the darker rose petals?

Hi,
I have 2 request if possible. I would love to have the Woody you have shown in Post @2 with "Beau"
2nd, Is it possible for you to design me a bag topper with Minnie Mouse in pink with white polka dots on her bow, clothing, etc. that says Olivia's 6th Birthday

Thank you so much.

When I went to post I realized I got the wording a little wrong. Let me know if you want it fixed.

Love the Mickey and Minnie dressed as Prince Charming and Cinderella with the roses in the background. Could you do this with "20 Years Together" and Kerri & Scott?

Also, can you come up with anything for the Cool Dude at BBB?? My sons, Tyler and Connor are going to do this and I can't find anything? I want to make them t-shirts.

Thanks!!

So...this will crack you up. I haven't a clue as to what Cool Dude at BBB is. So I googled it. I googled Cool Dude BBB. Your request have the 2nd and 3rd hits on google.

I hope I can help. Give me a clue what it is all about though. :thumbsup2

Thanks!!

Thanks for the designs. They are perfect. BTW, I just love those "Cool dude" designs.

I'm thrilled you started your own thread. :cheer2::cool1::cheer2: I love the designs you created. I have a special request. Could you try to create a design with this years Hollywood Horror Nights theme at Universal Studios. I would love to wear a t shirt with your design to that event. Names: Jean, Eileen. Date: October, 2010. I can't wait to see what you create. Thanks so much.:flower3:
Jean

I love the designs..welcome and thanks for helping us non-talented designers make our trips a little more magical:)

I love the designs..welcome and thanks for helping us non-talented designers make our trips a little more magical:)

Awww, :love: thanks! I was once a non-talented designer. Now I'm just a designer. :lmao: Like I said, after requesting for years, I just decided I would try and learn. Last night I told my dh I started my own thread....:lmao: He wasn't amused....:confused3 Go figure:confused3 (I should add, he is very supportive and likes to see what I create, he just knows I just want to play instead of work...rofl.)

I'm having a ball. I'm just still trying to figure out how to not be to obsessed (true to my nature) and be able to walk away from the fun computer and go to the work computer and get something done. :scared1:

I'm thrilled you started your own thread. :cheer2::cool1::cheer2: I love the designs you created. I have a special request. Could you try to create a design with this years Hollywood Horror Nights theme at Universal Studios. I would love to wear a t shirt with your design to that event. Names: Jean, Eileen. Date: October, 2010. I can't wait to see what you create. Thanks so much.:flower3:
Jean

Thanks Jean! :hug:

Well, I will be honored to come up with a design. I can google it, but give me your take of what you want. Characters? Background?

Hello,

I was wondering if I could get a Woody with the name Ethan and maybe Happy 2nd Birthday to the side? We are going to WDW to celebrate his 2nd b-day and he is so into Toy Story! I even requested the Toy Story building at ASMovies. I'm trying to colloect a bunch of Toy Story themed disigns to decorate our windo with for him. :) Thanks!

I also love the hip hop cool dude Mickey and need one of those! ;) Again Ethan is the name. :) Thanks so much!

I did the first one because I loved that Buzz was being "caught" and that it was like he was different or set apart for being good. I hope you can use it.

Hello,

I was wondering if I could get a Woody with the name Ethan and maybe Happy 2nd Birthday to the side? We are going to WDW to celebrate his 2nd b-day and he is so into Toy Story! I even requested the Toy Story building at ASMovies. I'm trying to colloect a bunch of Toy Story themed disigns to decorate our windo with for him. :) Thanks!

I also love the hip hop cool dude Mickey and need one of those! ;) Again Ethan is the name. :) Thanks so much!

Here's one:

Scooby, I need your help please.

You have done the Woody design for me. I want to put it on a dark shirt and I have the transfer paper for dark shirts. Do I trim as close to the design as possible, or do I cut around the white square. I know what is white will show as white, I'm worried about having a white trim around the design. I hope this makes sense.

Scooby, I need your help please.

You have done the Woody design for me. I want to put it on a dark shirt and I have the transfer paper for dark shirts. Do I trim as close to the design as possible, or do I cut around the white square. I know what is white will show as white, I'm worried about having a white trim around the design. I hope this makes sense.

Which one? Beau? Lighter or darker one? I can put it on a darker background that will be more forgiving and a border. Let me know which design for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter