scooter rental nassau?

drdelsol

Proud papa
I was just curious if anyone has rented a motorcycle, scooter or moped at Nassau and approximate rates. I have had much luck on the internet yet searching except that I didn't see an official Harley rental site.

Thanks for any information. We are on the September 25th Wonder. Our first cruise.

They have scooter rentals in the tourist info building that you have to go tru when you go into town. Sorry I don't know the prices. Be careful driving them around - Nassau downtown is a bad place to do this.

I'm on your cruise too!!!

A few years ago while on a carnival cruise, The cruise directer told everyone DO NOT RENT THE SCOOTERS they are not safe. Also the taxi drivers etc are in such a big hurry they don't always drive careful, i hold my breath and pray that we make it to our destination.

I agree, the way people drive in Nassau, I would not like to be on a scooter any where near them. Just crossing a street was risky.

Thanks for the replies. I hadn't thought of the traffic. I was looking for an easy way to get around the island to look at the architecture and especially local landscaping and I would stop a lot. There's always a car. Thanks again.:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter