Scott & Biff return - A September pre tr

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will love the location of BCV.......make sure to get some Gelato at the Marketplace in the BC.

You will love the location of BCV.......make sure to get some Gelato at the Marketplace in the BC.

I am afraid I will be at beaches and Cream every night for a No Way Jose.
:scared1:

Figured I'd better join in here before this thing got completely to long for me to even bother:rotfl: Yes, I can be lazy at times. Hehe. I can't believe you get to go back in sept...you lucky duck! At least you'll be able to have grown up conversation this time and perhaps a little less complaining about wait times? If there are even any...I heard the crowds aren't horrible in sept. :goodvibes

A little late but I'm here.
Life once again threw it's ugly face at me yesterday and demanded me to work.:sad2:
Playing catch up on everything.
You'll be leaving WDW and we'll be arriving.
We have a day or two of overlap.:cool1:

The Marketplace is much closer.....;)
oh great. :scared1:

Figured I'd better join in here before this thing got completely to long for me to even bother:rotfl: Yes, I can be lazy at times. Hehe. I can't believe you get to go back in sept...you lucky duck! At least you'll be able to have grown up conversation this time and perhaps a little less complaining about wait times? If there are even any...I heard the crowds aren't horrible in sept. :goodvibes
:woohoo: welcome.
:rotfl2:
I cannot wait.
less complaining, ooh wait till you meet Biff. :lmao: No he does not complain. He actually goes commando if I go that way.
I hope the crowds are somewhat like January.

A little late but I'm here.
Life once again threw it's ugly face at me yesterday and demanded me to work.:sad2:
Playing catch up on everything.
You'll be leaving WDW and we'll be arriving.
We have a day or two of overlap.:cool1:
not late at all.
I hate when that happens.
:sad2: but I will wave as I leave.
Oh so maybe I will see u around.

Hi Scott and Biff!! :yay:
Just wanted to catch up on the new adventures..........:flower3:
Hi.
nothing much happening yet.

Looking forward to hearing more!! Your ressies look great!!
:woohoo: welcome
thank you.

Well here I go again with another trip report only this is a pre trip report right now.

When:

Saturday September 6, 2008 - Saturday September 13, 2008

Cast -

Me:
Scott (38) - I walk dogs for a living and am currently going to school for paralegal.
image110.jpg

This is me and Snow White and Dopey taken January 2008.

Biff (??) If I posted his age he would kill me. How to describe Biff. Funny, obnoxious, honest. Likes to make me happy.
071307248.jpg

That is Biff from July 2007. His first trip to Disney.

Yes we are partners. Sorry if that offends some.

Where:
Well this part has been fun. I was offered a bounce back in January so I took it and booked Wilderness Lodge.
I got home and I changed it Beach Club.
1 week later I change it back to Wilderness Lodge with woods view.
About 1 week ago someone on here asked why not a villa being they are 40% off with the offer. I look and the way I figure it $200 is all that would be added to the total.
So on March 3rd I call Disney as I am walking a dog and inquire about what it would be extra if we stay in a villa.
$108. :eek: WHAT??? That is it. UPGRADE PLEASE.

So now we are staying at Beach Club Villas in a studio. I am so excited over this. I wanted to stay here and to do it in a villa is great. Lessa not a word. I don't want to hear I told you.

Now as for our dining I cannot call till March 10th but here are my hopes.

Saturday September 6 ----Epcot

12pm – Cantina de San Angel
7pm – Marrakesh Restaurant

Sunday September 7----Animal Kingdom

8am- Donald’s Breakfast Safari
1pm - Yak & Yeti
7pm - Boma

Monday September 8----Disney Hollywood Studios

Room
12pm – Counter Service
6pm – Brown Derby

Tuesday September 9----Magic kingdom

Room
12pm – Kona
5pm – Pinocchio’s

Wednesday September 10--Epcot

Room
12pm – Le Cellier
6pm – Coral Reef

Thursday September 11----Disney Hollywood Studios

7:45am – Cape May Buffet
2pm – Sci-fi Cafe
8pm – Cap’n Jack’s

Friday September 12----Magic Kingdom

8am - Crystal Palace
2pm - Plaza
8pm - Whispering Canyon Cafe

September 13

8am - Spoodles
HOME

Now these will most likely change, I changed enough times for the January trip.

Hope you join me for our journey back to the world.

I am subbing too!!!! Just a quick question about the dog walking....do you have any Jack Russell Terriers that you walk? I have one and he is a wild little man on a walk, I just wondered if you have any tips for walking a "puller"??? Sorry, I know that is un Dis related!!!

So does Biff ever come to the dis boards??

You are so lucky to be staying at the BC. I loved the BW in November. It is just so close to everything. Have you ever been before? And - I am curious to know if Biff has ever been on the boards as well... He should know that you are one of the most popular dissers... :thumbsup2

I am subbing too!!!! Just a quick question about the dog walking....do you have any Jack Russell Terriers that you walk? I have one and he is a wild little man on a walk, I just wondered if you have any tips for walking a "puller"??? Sorry, I know that is un Dis related!!!
I did walk one. he was gentle though. The ones who pull i tug back on the leash and make them sit and tell them no. I did that with a lab I walk and he no longer pulls.

So does Biff ever come to the dis boards??
nope

Yes, does he or is he one of those who look over your shoulder? What does he think about you treating me? :rolleyes:
he does look over my shoulder from time to time

You are so lucky to be staying at the BC. I loved the BW in November. It is just so close to everything. Have you ever been before? And - I am curious to know if Biff has ever been on the boards as well... He should know that you are one of the most popular dissers... :thumbsup2
I feel lucky.
just visited never stayed in that area.
he does not visit here.

I am thinking of surprising Biff with a trip to Universal on that Wednesday. Do you think we will be able to do both parks in 1 day? IOA & US.

I don't know if it will be busy or not.

Thanks.

I am thinking of surprising Biff with a trip to Universal on that Wednesday. Do you think we will be able to do both parks in 1 day? IOA & US.

Thanks.

I'm slow. What is IOA?

And I think you need to get Biff to join the fun over here on the dis boards!! :)

Thanks.

I'm slow. What is IOA?

And I think you need to get Biff to join the fun over here on the dis boards!! :)

IOA = Universal's Islands of Adventure.

And Scott I think it's a cool idea to go somewhere else. I'm not sure you can do both in a day though. I've only done the original and it took us most of the day. Both times we went was in October.

Thanks.

We usually go in mid September and US and IOA is normally pretty quiet...but we still struggle to do both parks in one day.

I suppose it really depends on how many rides you plan to go on, if you go "commando" style then you probably could do both in one day but if Biff has never been to one/both of the parks then you might want to do a slower pace to take it all in.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

When we were there this past trip (Mom and I) we did US. We bought that buy one day and go as many times as you want for 7 days. So we thought we would go Friday and Sunday. Well we ended up going and doing both on Friday. No need to go on Sunday. Now this was in Feb., so I am not sure how it will be in Sept., but it can be done.
There is one show there that I will have to remember the name of. After it was over I said to my Mom...."That is 20min of my life that I will never get back":rotfl:
I have never been before but there were really no wait for anything. So it was easy to get through it all.

During our WDW trip in Sept 2007, DH and I took one day and went to Universal. The parks were not crowded at all especially in the AM. We were able to do most everything in Universal and Island of Adv. before closing time at 6:00pm. We did get there right at 9:00 when it opened. We also enjoyed a fabulous lunch at their signature restaurant Mythos.

We had a very nice time while we were there. After the parks closed we even enjoyed City Walk for a while and had dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp. It was fun.

When we were leaving for the evening, my thoughts were, "yah, it was fun, but it's not Disney. I think it would be a wonderful surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter