Scott & Vicki's Art Deco Wedding and Disneymoon May 29, 2011 *Wedding Day Report!

Phew, I'm glad I'm not the only one that cried when I watched your trailer! :lmao: Seriously though, the day was perfect! So beautiful, Vicki. Ahhhh, I'm so excited to read more! :banana:

Oh my gosh Vicki, I LOVE YOUR WEDDING TRAILER!!! Seriously. When you had your first look? I cried.

...Just sayin. :D

Phew, I'm glad I'm not the only one that cried when I watched your trailer! :lmao: Seriously though, the day was perfect! So beautiful, Vicki. Ahhhh, I'm so excited to read more! :banana:

Ah you girls are so sweet! I am so glad we got footage of it! It was an awesome day :)

Bowling is such a good idea for the bachelor/bachelorette party! I wish everyone lived closer to me so I could do something like this. We're just doing a dinner with the girls Thursday night because that's easiest and not everyone will be there unfortunately.

I LOOOOVED your video!!!! Thanks for sharing. Everything was amazing...you did a wonderful job and will have the best memories of your wedding for the rest of your life.

I loved your video!!! It sounds like you had fun bowling!!! That is a perfect idea!!! Can't wait to see more from your day!!!

Oh my goodness! Your ideas are just amazing! :worship: I have been stuck to your PJ al day just ooohing and aaaahing over the beautiful job you have done. Congrats to you and your hubby and best of luck with everything! Thanks for sharing. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter