***Scrapbooking Stocking Exchange COMPLETED***

is it sad that I have been checking this thread about every hour since I got up this morning to see if anyone got theirs today? I know, I know........a watched pot never boils! :bounce:

Hi all, yes I have been reading this thread every couple hours too, but, now I've got something to add. My buddy Colleen sent me a Wonderful package! I opened it..sorry I didn't ask first, but I was too excited...here is what I got

Mickey mouse brad stickers, some great Disney (and not Disney) 12X12 papers, christmas stationary w/envelopes, 3 rubber stamps (my girl Minnie was one of them) christmas paper (7X7 I think), vellum quote stack, Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer cookie (too cute!) marshmallow peeps (christmas trees...marshmallow my favorite..yum) and my favorite Hallmark Winnie the pooh animated ornament. My buddy didn't even know I collect Hallmark ornaments, and I love it. I LOVE all of it, thanks Mickeyfan2..you're the best!!! :wave2:

hey got mine today too! thanks for all the cool stuff piratesgirl007! love it all! :) maggie

I laughed at myself over this. I had a note in mailbox saying a package was left up at the house. I kept thinking as I was driving up, who would we be getting anything from now.
Well....my secret Santa is "The lion queen." I got a wonderful stocking that I think she must have made. I just love it. Inside were some junior mints and little candies. Also a 8X8 Memory book, a 4X5 memory book, page sleeves, vellum stickers, and another book for pictures. I just love it all and thank you so much. After a bad day at work it was such a nice surprise. :cheer2:

WOOOHOOO!! Thanks a million, Grumpy Gal!! I got my package today!!! I soooooo love getting things in the mail-LOL!! Thanks thanks thanks!! Especially for the amazing gift for my daughters, that was sooooo extremely thoughtful and sweet and super appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME people on this board!!!!

:wizard: :Pinkbounc :banana: :goodvibes

Maggie and potterphreak post what you got! I'm so glad to see stockings starting to arrive! It gets me really excited! lol :) If anyone wants to post a pic of all their goodies that would rock!

potterphreak said:
WOOOHOOO!! Thanks a million, Grumpy Gal!! I got my package today!!! I soooooo love getting things in the mail-LOL!! Thanks thanks thanks!! Especially for the amazing gift for my daughters, that was sooooo extremely thoughtful and sweet and super appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME people on this board!!!!

:wizard: :Pinkbounc :banana: :goodvibes

You are SOOOOOOOO welcome. I'm glad it arrived in good time. :wave:
Have fun scrappin! And hopefully, the little dd's can have something to do while "mama" scraps!

Maple said:
I laughed at myself over this. I had a note in mailbox saying a package was left up at the house. I kept thinking as I was driving up, who would we be getting anything from now.
Well....my secret Santa is "The lion queen." I got a wonderful stocking that I think she must have made. I just love it. Inside were some junior mints and little candies. Also a 8X8 Memory book, a 4X5 memory book, page sleeves, vellum stickers, and another book for pictures. I just love it all and thank you so much. After a bad day at work it was such a nice surprise. :cheer2:

and I hope you like everything. I had a great time shopping for you, hope it comes in handy one day. Maybe one day you'll use one of the books and think of me. Enjoy!! Merry Christmas :wave2:

Lionqueen, funny you mention thinking of you when I use something you sent. I was going to put a lion king sticker in each book to remind me where they came from. The stocking is so cool the more I look at it. Thank you again, I do love evrything!!!

But I will not get to mail until Monday. I hope my buddy does not mind, I bought a package of paper- opened it and slipped in more goodies, so that nothing gets bent! My package is going to a colder much northern part of the country!
I'll let you know when I ship it.
SHawna

thelionqueen said:
Hi all, yes I have been reading this thread every couple hours too, but, now I've got something to add. My buddy Colleen sent me a Wonderful package! I opened it..sorry I didn't ask first, but I was too excited...here is what I got

Mickey mouse brad stickers, some great Disney (and not Disney) 12X12 papers, christmas stationary w/envelopes, 3 rubber stamps (my girl Minnie was one of them) christmas paper (7X7 I think), vellum quote stack, Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer cookie (too cute!) marshmallow peeps (christmas trees...marshmallow my favorite..yum) and my favorite Hallmark Winnie the pooh animated ornament. My buddy didn't even know I collect Hallmark ornaments, and I love it. I LOVE all of it, thanks Mickeyfan2..you're the best!!! :wave2:
Glad that you liked it.

I am so sorry! I thought my dh was mailing mine out oh what 2 days ago... yeah, he "forgot", it's sitting in his car!!!! I have moved it to mine and will mail it out on monday. maggie

Gosh Maggie, now I have to change the front post AGAIN! lol :teeth:
Tell us what you got in your stocking!!!

I bought my stocking, candy and lots of goodies yesterday. Stocking isn't full yet so I hope to go out this weekend and filler up. I should be able to mail on Monday. I'll post when I do.

I mailed mine late yesterday afternoon. It's headed up north! :cold: Hopefully the holiday won't delay it too much! :goodvibes

I got what I thought would be the last of my items this morning, but now that I'm home the stocking isn't full. So I'll have to go do a little more shopping tomorrow. LOL

d pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter