Scroll to unread posts?

fsjking

DIS Veteran
Is there a setting so that when I open a thread I've viewed before, it'll automatically scroll to the first unread reply? As is, it'll go to the right page in the thread, but opens at the top of the page even if I've seen that reply. It's something that's on most boards I've been on, so I don't know if there's a setting I'm missing or just something not available on this board.

Every once in a while that happens to me, and I just click "Jump to new" and it goes right to the most recent unread post. Usually this happens on threads that haven't been very active and someone revives it. But most threads that I open will automatically jump to the latest unread post. Maybe try closing your browser and clearing cookies.

Every once in a while that happens to me, and I just click "Jump to new" and it goes right to the most recent unread post. Usually this happens on threads that haven't been very active and someone revives it. But most threads that I open will automatically jump to the latest unread post. Maybe try closing your browser and clearing cookies.

I'll try rebooting everything, but I never noticed the Jump to new button till you pointed it out. lol

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter