Sea World area hotels

kdmkdm7

Mouseketeer
Can anyone please give me suggestions for a nice family hotel, with nice pools, located close to Sea World. (price per night $30-$50). Thanks in advance.

We just stayed at the Rosen Plaza; about 2 miles from Seaworld. We got it on Expedia for $55 a night, I think their rates would normally run well over $100 if you called their hotel. Large pool, clean rooms, room service, etc. Sometimes you can find motels at roomsaver.com and some of the motels will take reservations with the coupon, others it is at checkin only. I know someone who got a BestWestern room for 35 a night on International Drive.

If you can swing a few more dollars....we just returned from Seaworld and Disney. Our best experience was at the Renaissance Orlando Resort at Seaworld. We purchased it on Priceline for $69. It was wonderful and it is right across the street from Seaworld. Therefore, you can save the $7 parking fee and walk. OK, now it is down to $62.

Every morning they will bring you complimentary coffee, tea or hot chocolate with your morning newspaper. Hubby and I had coffee and the kids each had hot chocolate. It came exactly on time each morning.

The queen beds were awesome and the room was huge!

A lot of people have been getting this hotel on Priceline for $69 and the good thing is it is the only resort hotel offered in the Seaworld zone so you are guaranteed to get it.

Remember though, Priceline reservations are non-refundable, non-changeable.

I don't know how you got the Renaissance for that price, wow, good job. It's the best. I doubt you could get it for that price again. I'm skeptical about priceline and those kinds of services. Usually book the hotel directly from the web sites.

There are some cheap hotels on I-Drive just north of SWF.
Try looking at rates for www.daysinn.com www.hojo.com and www.comfortinn.com

I usually get the hojo near IOA for about $50 a night.

Every hotel chain is on I-drive. Shop around and you'll find something.

That is a GREAT price for the Rennisance! What a beautiful atrium they have! The lady playing the piano in the lobby in the evenings is very nice, too.

Beautiful place -- you got a SUPERB price! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter