Sea World tickets

debintexas

Earning My Ears
We will be in SD the first week of October. I see there is a buy 1 day get one free special going on right now. Should I go ahead and purchase that via the internet or can I wait and buy them at he hotel?
Thanks
Deborah

Hi Deborah,

My understanding is the buy 1 get 1 day free offer is only available if you buy the tickets online in advance.

If you're planning on visiting Sea World for 2 days, I'd suggest you buy the tickets online in advance through Sea World's website. On the other hand, if you're only planning on visiting for 1 day, I suggest you buy the tickets by other means and make use of discount coupons.

Examples: $5 off Entertainment Book coupon, $10 off discount for AAA members (just show your AAA card at the ticket window and ask for the "special Double the Value $10 offer).

I'm not quite sure what you're asking, so I hope this answers your question somewhat.

In my experience, get as many park tickets as you can before you go, you usually get better deals online and its less hassle when you get there.

oh, and a new baby shamu was born yesterday apparentlyso with any luck you`ll get to see the cute new arrival......" all togeher now".......ahhhhhh! :goodvibes

Thanks. I guess I just need to deceide if we want to go for 1 day or 2. Any ideas? I will be travelling with my MIL , DS (10) and DS (7).
thanks again!

If you are going for one day, buy your tickets before the end of September on southwest.com. Go to special offers then theme park tickets. You may need to be a rapid rewards member to get the deal (adults for kids price) but you can sign up online for free. DH and I just got our adult tickets for $41.80 (instead of $54).

Also, if you have a rewards card (you can print it off as soon as you sign up on southwest.com), you can get 20% off admission by showing it at Sea World. http://www.southwest.com/hotfares/rr_promotions.html#seaworld

If you are going for 2 days, buy them ahead too so it only costs you $5 extra for the second day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter