Seafood

JimDearandDarling

Earning My Ears
ok I know this has been asked and asked so I'm sorry in advance. LOL

I am tring to make advanced reservations and we need one more and my hubby wants seafood...any suggestions....

so far we have

Coral Reef
Concourse
Chef Mickey
Chef de French

He was looking at the menus and wanted Fultons I said it was not on the DDP and then he wanted Flying Fish and I was like it is a 2 and so we need to stick with a one.

Personally I could do without one of the above to do the FF but we are going with inlaws and bil/sil/family and mother in law/Father in law are paying for the trip so they decided we should each pick one restaurant...one character meal and they would get two picks....so BIL/SIL picked Concourse.....MIL/FIL picked Coral Reed and French....so that leaves ours and I have looked and looked so I know I am overlooking something.

thanks in advance.

Coral Reef is probably the best choice among the 1TS restaurants. Chefs de France often has one or two decent seafood dishes on the menu, but for a real seafood lover I'd recommend Spoodles, which though a more casual restaurant, often has some great seafood dishes. Beyond that, there aren't many great choices. The rest of the restaurant tend to equate "seafood" with salmon or shrimp, and that's the only choices typically available, and they're often prepared in rather pedestrian ways -- ways that won't necessarily appeal to a real seafood lover.

Spoodles has a great seafood stew (more like a broth with lots of seafood, potatoes and some veggies), thouroghly enjoyed it. They have a very good shrimp appetizer that both my sons liked alot. We were also encouraged to add on shrimp and scallops to any appropriate dish. (i.e. fettucune alfredo, boys both added the shrimp.) We like Spoodles and usually dine here each trip. If you have a choice dine early as I believe the service declines as the restaurant gets busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter