Search function

Sunstar

Mouseketeer
I was trying to search for threads started by a certain member that I know has tons of trip reports and the results keep coming back there are no threads started by the member. Is this just a temporary quirk of the new system or a real glitch?

It's going to take a few days for search to be fully working. We have millions of posts that are being indexed now, but this should be working again soon!

I'm having the same problem! I have searched for a particular term previously and found it, now it it saying there are no results!

The new search system is significantly more complex than the old one you're used to, as such it may take some time for it to be set up and ready to use. Sorry for the inconvenience, we aim to have it up within 48 hours.

It's going to take a few days for search to be fully working. We have millions of posts that are being indexed now, but this should be working again soon!

Appreciate that the team are keeping the boards open while this indexing is running.
Thanks for the info :)

Alex and Corey are doing most of the heavy lifting. I think they've done a great job!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter