Searching for Quiche Lorraine France pavilion recipe

NataciaJustice

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know the Quiche Lorraine recipe from the France pavilion in EPCOT? I have been searching but no luck

Does anyone know the Quiche Lorraine recipe from the France pavilion in EPCOT? I have been searching but no luck
Have you never made quiche?? It was one of the first things I was taught to make when I was about 10 or 12.

This is the recipe I grew up making https://www.odlums.ie/recipes/quiche/
Pastry
125g Plain Flour
50g Butter or Margarine
About 4 tablespoons Cold Water

Filling
2 Rashers, chopped
1 small Onion, thinly sliced
50g Cheddar Cheese, grated
1 Tomato, sliced
2 Eggs
150ml Milk
Freshly Ground Pepper

How to:
  1. Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Lightly grease a 24cm flan dish.
  2. Sieve flour into a bowl. Coarsely rub in the butter/margarine. Add sufficient water to give a soft but not sticky dough.
  3. Lightly roll the pastry on a floured board, then roll it out and use to line the flan dish.
  4. Spread the rashers, onion and cheese on the base and arrange the tomato slices on top.
  5. Beat the eggs, milk and pepper together and pour over the filling in the flan dish.
  6. Bake for about 30 minutes until filling is golden brown and set.

Have you never made quiche?? It was one of the first things I was taught to make when I was about 10 or 12.
We have so many types of cooking to pick and choose from in the States it’s common to not know the basics of French cooking. Plus the idea intimidates many Americans because many think it’s only haute cuisine.

I’m intrigued you make your quiche with Cheddar cheese. I opt for Gruyere or Emmentaler/Swiss if the other is not available.

I’m intrigued you make your quiche with Cheddar cheese. I opt for Gruyere or Emmentaler/Swiss if the other is not available.

We have high quality affordable local well Irish cheddar cheese which is the standard in most Irish cooking.

This is just a standard block of supermarket own brand cheese

cheese.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter