Season pass- how to get discount at Discovery Cove

pinkxray

DIS Veteran
How do you get the discount at Discovery Cove if you have an Seaworld season pass? All I see on the Discovery Cove page is a FL resident link.

Also, if you use your season pass do you still get the free admission to another park or Aquatica?

you have to call directly. I called and found out if the dates i want were available for the season pass discount and then bought the season pass and the dc tickets right then. It does not include the extra park ticket. So you have to figure out how much you will save to see if it is worth it.

Just called and ordered one adult annual SW pass and got the $169 dolphin swim package for June 8th. So excited to save that money!!! :yay:

I live in Los Angeles and could easily get a 'buy a day, get a year' pass if it will get me a discount for my family to go to Discovery Cove in June. Any idea if that will work?

I booked my passholder discount online. Go to start your purchase, then there is a field on the top of the screen for a discount code. Enter passmember2011, and the available dates for the passholders will show then, once you enter your # of guests and date range.

When you check in, you'll have to show your pass. I got to Orlando last Friday (the 18th) and checked the following day. Glad I did - the only days left were Wednesday and Thursday. We chose Wednesday, which was perfect - 88 degrees and sunny! Thursday was warm too, but very windy.

You do not get admission to any other park - with our Platinum pass that would be redundant, but with any pass you don't.

I don't know about the "buy a day, get a year" pass for discounts.

The platinum pass (super grover pass) saved us a lot - 10% off everything, even beer at Seaworld, and merchandise at DC (and the photo CD), plus free preferred parking at Seaworld.

Thank you so much for this info-exactly what I needed! For my dates,it is still better for me to get full-price DC tickets,because we do want to go to Seaworld,also.The cost of an annual pass,2 more Seaworld tickets(even discounted) and our 3 DC tickets is more than the full price DC tickets,which do include 3 SW tickets.Now,I know!

If you purchase one, one year Platinum pass for 299 you can purchase up to 6 discounted Discovery Cove entrances. You get into Seaworld, Busch Gardens, Aquatica for a year with discounts on merchandise and food and free parking. For our group of 6 we bought one Seaworld Platinum. Plus you get discounts on tours and animal interactions ect.

Thanks a bunch "happymommy" I have been trying to book a day at Discovery Cove on-line but didn't seem to ever get it right.:confused3

I then read stories that you have to call and it was luck if the operator gave you the discount or not.

Thanks to your advice I have just booked us all in for my wife's birthday :cool1: hopefully it will be a real treat for her.

Thank you. The code works for 2012 as well! We may not do the dolphin swim but we are at least able to do the rest for only $69 a person! We are Platinum BG Williamsburg members btw :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter