SeaWorld $ clarification

CdnMom2

DIS Veteran
I know some of this has been covered before, but I can't find it ("par" and "SW" are too small for the Search feature).

Is the Cdn At Par still on? Is that through CAA or Holiday House (i.e a Travel Agent). Is that 2 days? Or is it off now with a likelihood it MAY come back in Winter as with Disney Cdn deals?
Didn't someone post before that this At Par deal also included Behind Scene Tours & the Luau? That would be a great one!

But then, there is a Cdn "Salute" deal AT the gates year-round? Is that 1 day & 2nd free?

Or do we just buy off Internet at U.S. prices with the discount/coupons available there?

There seem to be many choices here. It's as clear as mud to me right now. Please help clarify.

World of Vacations (which you book thru a TA) is offering a Busch Gardens/SeaWorld deal.

1 park pass offers two day access to choice of SeaWorld or Busch Gardens

2 park pass offers five day access to both parks

Both passes are good for visits within 7 days of the first visit.

1 park pass is $77 per adult and $63 per child Can$
2 park pass is $139 per adult and $114 per child Can$

As an added bonus there is a complimentary Buch Gardens Express shuttle from Orlando to Busch Gardens daily with the purchase of the two park pass.

CAA has SW tickets for $53 for 1 day pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter