Second Trip of a Lifetime (Day 11) Epcot

joolz1910

<font color=green>I would have gone down to recept
We decided to have a lazy morning today as we intended to stay in Epcot for Illuminations.
37.jpg

We headed to Soarin,which we had loved in 2012. Unfortunately the image quality is starting to look sub-standard. After the sharpness and clarity of similar Universal Studios attractions, we could really see a difference. Turtle Talk was great as usual and had us all laughing. Nemo was good fun although Emilia is scared of Bruce! We wandered around the whole world and sampled snacks. Olivia wanted to get a henna tattoo so we stopped while she had that done by an incredibly miserable cast member.

72.jpg

We then went to Japan to visit 'Pick a Pearl.' I had already bought pearl cages for Emilia and Jessica from Etsy. I had a Mickey Head necklace and a Cinderella carriage. We went through the ceremony and Jessica got a lovely blue pearl. We spent a long time in the shop buying Japanese food and drink as Jess has a minor obsession with this stuff.

We had an ADR at Beaches and Cream so headed to the International Gateway and walked over. We really wanted to try the Kitchen Sink for dessert and we were not disappointed. It was HUGE! Plus the whole can of whipped cream made it impossible for all of us to finish it between 5 of us lol.

75.jpg

After dinner, we walked back to Epcot and on the way rested to admire the view.

70.jpg

A couple was getting married, so we congratulated them and then headed back to Epcot.

71.jpg

We spent some time wandering around and taking everything in. The band was playing in the UK so we watched them perform in the bandstand for quite a while. We staked out an Illuminations spot and waited for the show to begin. It had been a long evening and we headed back to OKW.

unnamed (89).jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter