Second Trip of a Lifetime (Day 12) 'Ohana and MK

joolz1910

<font color=green>I would have gone down to recept
We spent the day at MK, riding 7 Dwarfs which was a bit 'meh' and compared unfavourably with BTM. The kids played in splash zones and we wandered around. I really missed POTC this time and am looking forward to going again to see Captain Jack in 2020!

We caught the ferry to the Poly for our ADR at 'Ohana.

23.jpg

The bungalows are amazing and I would love to stay there one day, lottery win permitting ;) We had a look around the lobby and then went up to the bar. We ordered cocktails (non alcoholic ones for kids) and was disappointed to be served them in plastic cups! Even my Lapu-lapu was in a plastic cup :( e added the glowing icecubes to the kids' drinks because they loved them last time :)

h.jpg g.jpg f.jpg

We had our meal which was nice but not a patch on our experience in 2012. We felt that there was little atmosphere and that the service was very slow and haphazard. There didn't seem to be as many skewers coming our way and we had to wait for an eternity for drinks refills. I would not be in a hurry to return.

We headed for the beach and we were sorry to see that the hammocks had disappeared. We watched the fireworks and then caught the boat back to MK.

i.jpg d.jpg

Attachments

• i.jpg
    i.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 0

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter