Secret Pal Exchange- Make Your Guesses Here

Anxious to get started. I think I will send my package to a relative in another state and get them to mail it for me. That way my state of residence won't be on the label. Think that may work?

:D

So far I have info on:
J&D
Mal
Miss Kelly
Snowwhitefan
Tantor
Baileymouse
txadmin
clhcpaca
dtuleya
Dznypal
Belle0101
Debi
Beanie
TEK224

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I will take names up until 6:00 PM CT tomorrow. I will try to get names out soon after that!

Originally posted by Maleficent2
this is going to be so much fun I already have bought some great gifts for my buddy!

Mal

Would that be some of the items you got at Target today? I'm too excited! Can't wait until tomorrow night!
disturbed.gif
jump1.gif

yes some of them were from target and are lime green of course but that is all I am going to say.........you are going to give me away like I will be a hard one to fiqure out anyway....LOL

Mal:bounce:

Ok, ok, I'll stop!!! J&D, make sure Mal and I aren't partners, it would be too easy to figure out. ;)

Ok, ok, I'll stop!!! J&D, make sure Mal and I aren't partners, it would be too easy to figure out. ;)

I can't wait to start shopping!:bounce:

Here is the final list of participants. I will try to get names out tonight. DH is going to help me so the name of my pal will be a secret as well.

J&D
Mal
Miss Kelly
Snowwhitefan
Tantor
Baileymouse
txadmin
clhcpaca
dtuleya
Dznypal
Belle0101
Debi
Beanie
TEK224
bobcat
eller
WDWMom
AdventurerKat
candylover

:D Thanks for participating!

Have fun, everyone! I've had fun organizing the exchange.
It has helped me get to know each of you a little bit better.

Denise: I'm still laughing about your "unique" collection.
:teeth:

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

OMG. I totally spaced this and forgot to send my info in. :( Maybe next time. And I can't wait to hear about this collection!

Hey, don't leave the rest of us out of the loop!!:p What is Denise's unique collection??:eek: :):)

What is Denise's unique collection??
You'll have to ask Denise! ;) :p :teeth: :crazy:

Sorry you missed out, AdventurerKat. I had sent you a PM Tues. afternoon.

Ok, ok, I'll fill you all in. J&D thought it was funny that I put flip flops under collections. I have about 10 different pairs that I switch between. I can usually match my flip flops to my outfits since I have so many different styles and colors. I usually stop at Old Navy or the Gap every week or so and pick up a new pair. My secret flip flop addiction is out of the bag. DH thinks I need a 12 step program. :rolleyes: I'll never be able to look you guys in the face again!
sulkoff.gif

I was out shopping today for a special someone and was thinking about what I put down on my info. I think I forgot to mention that I love coffee! My DH and I love trying new kinds of coffee (whole beans) and thought I'd mention it just in case the flip flop thing doesn't work out.;) :crazy: :tongue:

Despite your addiction, we still love you anyway. :D

You better hope that the tag fairies aren't around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter