Security

Talking Hands

<font color=purple><b>|,,|/</b> DEAF DISNEY LOVER<
On Friday, Sept 10, I entered the Magic Kingdom for Night of Joy around 6pm. I started to feel my blood sugar dropping and went loooking for something to eat to bring it up but everything was closed. Saw a security person and asked if there was anything open and explained why. He took me to Casey's which was closed but they had nothing. The manager of Casey's called over to the bakery and talked to the manager there. Next thing I know the security person takes me to the Main Street Bakery and the manager gives me a thing of orange juice. I aske d the cost and was told it was with their compliments.
I didn't have the sense to get any names but thank you to the security guard and the managers at Casey's and the Amin Street Bakery for helping me when I needed it and avoiding a trip to the ER for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter