Selling DVC (Questions)

8thDwarf

Earning My Ears
We have a 300 point BWV contract that we have decided to sell. I would very much like to sell these points without using a broker. I wonder if any one can tell me how and where to go about listing this sale somewhere myself. Also I would like to here from owners or prior owners,still here, that may have bought or sold without a broker and just what the process will involve. Thank you for any response.

The kit sounds like a good idea. Also, you may want to consider contacting the Timeshare Closing Service (407-370-2373). It is my understanding they will hold the money in escrow until the transaction is completed. There are recording fees, title insurance ( for the buyer), document preparation, etc. that needs to be accomplished. My accountant sold his timeshare on his own. In addition to TUG, which I am a member you can also list your timeshare via other web sites such as www.timesharedirect. Good luck I think it will work. BWV are popular and I think you will have some sucess if the price is right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter