Selling DVC

KyleAfterAWhile

DIS Veteran
Hey Gang -

I looked in the rules and if this is against them, I totally missed it. I did try to read and make sure I was not doing any violations here.

So we have had some life changes and we need to sell our DVC. We had 2 contracts, sold 1 last year. Now we need to sell the other. I used https://*************.com/ The guy I worked with was great. He has moved on to something else at the same company and the guy now handling everything is rude and like dealing with a used car salesman. I want to use somebody reputable and somebody who I can trust to do things with my interest in mind. Also somebody who isn't going to treat us like we are bothering them. Not just somebody looking to close a deal. Does the Dis have a partner they work with or have any of you had a great experience with a company? I notice some charge higher fees than others, but that is business in general I suppose.

thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:

I am currently selling through www.dvcstore.com. I used them to sell in the fall as well,

No issues at all, On A side note, I edited your post to add the link to the business. That is our only requirement and the part you missed.

Just an FYI for those that may not have known. The DVCStore and The Timeshare Store are the same company, and sponsor the DVC Boards here, as well as the DVC Show on youtube.

Selling with Jerry at the Timeshare Store was an awesome experience! They keep you informed every step of the way, communication is excellent and directions were easy to follow. I would definitely recommend it!

Hey Gang -

the guy now handling everything is rude and like dealing with a used car salesman. I want to use somebody reputable and somebody who I can trust to do things with my interest in mind. Also somebody who isn't going to treat us like we are bothering them. Not just somebody looking to close a deal.
Is his name Jason?

Just remember, when selling contracts with resale companies, the person your working with is a broker who is trying to bring 2 parties together to make a sale, not your agent working in your best interest.

Not an excuse to be a complete jerk and speak to somebody with a condescending and demeaning tone. Why would I help you make commission if you are going to treat me like garbage?

I called TimeShare Store and had a great experience. They are going to list my property. :)
Interesting. Jason worked for Timeshare Store for several years, and was a rude * there too. Good luck on your future sales.

Edit: Not the Jason who is at Timeshare Store now. The rude * Jason is now at *************. I don't know anything about Jason Padilla at Timeshare Store now.

Last edited:
Interesting. Jason worked for Timeshare Store for several years, and was a rude * there too. Good luck on your future sales.

Edit: Not the Jason who is at Timeshare Store now. The rude * Jason is now at *************. I don't know anything about Jason Padilla at Timeshare Store now.

Yep. I was told the same and that is why he is no longer there. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter