Selling on Amazon.com question

JRoglitz

DIS Veteran
I have sold books on Amazon.com since September 1st. About 5 books so far. My question is...when do they deposit the money into your account. I thought it was every two weeks but I haven't seen anything yet. Am I wrong. Anyone know? Thanks!

You can check your account status and it will tell you when they are depositing the money. My next deposit is 9/22. They do it every two weeks.

Do they send you an email or anything. I sold the first book on 9/1/01 and the balance is still showing through 9/18 of all five books that I sold. Maybe I'm not seeing this but where does it show when your next deposit is going to be. Thanks!

you will probably see a deposit in your account tomorow . It is usually on the day of the statement or very close to it.

I just remembered something that I forgot to say. On your statement at Amazon there is a button to disburse your payment now or something like that. You have to click on that for them to transfer the money. Then you will see it in your account in a few days. Sorry for the omission of this important fact. :)
You cannot transfer money before the 14 days for any payment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter