Sept 18 2010 WB TransAtlantic Pirates/Capt Jacks Re-Repoing Repossession Cruise Pt.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning .... D Day minus 4

Didn't sleep well as my mind was still buzzing and my "to do" list kept popping up .... hopefully will achieve a few jobs today and then I might get to sleep tonight.

OMG, I have "Racing Brain at night quite often; especially in the last week!

I used to love the TV show " The Love Boat " when I was a child .... in fact, I think it was that show which inspired my love of cruising and ships in general. When I was in my early 20s I worked with Princess Cruises and although I was based on the Royal Princess I visited friends on the original "Love Boat" the Pacific Princess and it was such a thrill. The show used to amaze me as they only had about 6 crew who popped up all over the place. :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I LOVE the Love Boat! It will be me that you hear singing the song as board on Staurday. Greg and I were newlyweds when it was on in the late '70s and all we could afford to do on a Saturday night was order pizza, watch the Love Boat and dream of traveling the world. Well, this will be our 17th cruise and we've made a pretty good dent in the world! We were on the "original" Love Boat, the Pacific Princess, in "99 on a European Capitals cruise--no sign of Julie or Gopher though...

Ok .... enough chatter now .... I'm off to do cruise jobs !!!!!

Finished tour

Sue had kindly offered to order us nibbles and allow us to drop a bottle of water,wine,coke,whatever,(Sue is going to order ice) off at her stateroom before room tour or we can take something with us, or you can leave it at our stateroom (1st on tour) and I will collect them all and bring them at the end.

It is easier to go up the way and it means only 3 elevator rides the way it has worked out.
A VERY BIG Thanks to all who offered the cabins,its a shame we cant do them all.
Let me know if you are coming so I can let sue know how many nibbles to order, ofcourse you can leave right after room tour, know doubt we will all be busy.

Sea Day 24th 4pm

Room Tour (orlandothebeagle)

Meeting at rooms ....................
2135(cat10).........(interconnecting with 2137)Orlandothebeagle/Lynne and Len
2130(cat9)Chaisty and Gus/dizneyholic right across from Lynne and Lens

2004(cat9)buckeyegal/Kimberly (1 port hole)

1038(cat9)tweety027/Melanie (2 port holes)

6000(cat8)Belle1197/Ruth and Glenn

6521(cat.sideways11)dolphin girl/Corinna&Graham

6319(cat11)Totalangelic/Tony and sarah

6606(cat6)Valbob/Valarie and Bob.

7126(cat7)boosgram/Joanne and Wayne

7082+7080(cat5)...terapin/Carolynn and Paul

8572(cat4) Bareacuda/ Anne and Howard

8602(cat 3 ha) gpb1 Lorraine and Giles

8548 (cat 3)

Sue and Glen Kraft

Was there a sign-up for the room tour? If so, I missed it in all my skimming. May I sign Greg and I up now? Thanks.

Back to packing (and I think UNpacking a bitt from yesterday). Also finishing my scrapbook gifts today.

Bon Voyage to all leaving soon!!! See you in Barcelona!

Andrea

Was there a sign-up for the room tour? If so, I missed it in all my skimming. May I sign Greg and I up now? Thanks.

Back to packing (and I think UNpacking a bitt from yesterday). Also finishing my scrapbook gifts today.

Bon Voyage to all leaving soon!!! See you in Barcelona!

Andrea

No probs, we are making a rough list, we are up to around 35 folk now.
Just turn up.

We were able to get everything into one checked bag each :cool1:, one is 46 lbs and the other 48 lbs. We will each have two carry ons. Kathy is working on finishing the pirate costumes and all is packed, except the last minute stuff. We leave tomorrow morning for Portland, OR and will be in Barcelona Wednesday morning :banana:.

I am working on putting all of the DIS stuff on my calendar in my phone. Can't believe the time :hourglass is almost here :dance3:. Only been waiting two years :yay:.

Safe travels all :wave2: and we look forward to seeing/meeting everyone :grouphug:. We will be on the lookout for the DISers at our hotel (Praktik Barcelona) and then the HRC meet. :drinking1

:disrocks:

Tim and Kathy
Roseburg, Oregon USA

We were able to get everything into one checked bag each :cool1:, one is 46 lbs and the other 48 lbs. We will each have two carry ons. Kathy is working on finishing the pirate costumes and all is packed, except the last minute stuff. We leave tomorrow morning for Portland, OR and will be in Barcelona Wednesday morning :banana:.

I am working on putting all of the DIS stuff on my calendar in my phone. Can't believe the time :hourglass is almost here :dance3:. Only been waiting two years :yay:.

Safe travels all :wave2: and we look forward to seeing/meeting everyone :grouphug:. We will be on the lookout for the DISers at our hotel (Praktik Barcelona) and then the HRC meet. :drinking1

Tim and Kathy
Roseburg, Oregon USA

Deat Tim and Kathy, have a safe journey and we will see you soon.:thumbsup2

Tim and Kathy
Roseburg, Oregon USA

Safe travels and see you around the end of the week!!!!

Maintaining is the hardest, especially as you get older or have other reasons that you can't do all the different exercise options. I have never maintained for more than a couple of months. I always say I am either dieting or putting on weight!:rolleyes1

My problem seems to be menopause as I never really had a weight problem until then as did my mother and grandmother. I am determined to beat this problem as yo yo dieting I think contributed to my mother's early death.

As for my grandmother, she was much more disciplined and was able to take off the weight she put on in middle age.

Lynne, I believe I signed up for the cabin tour...it may be both Dave and I or it may just be me...we'll see, but I wanted to let you know.

Does this mean our Wednesday night plans might need to change????

I don't know just yet. I may ask if I can switch with the other person on call that day for a day shift. I'm going to talk to my manager when I work this afternoon.

Now I feel a bit nauseous after the lunchtime slimfast .... might be time to stop it now .. I don't know if I lost any more weight but I feel better about myself, and to be honest I am getting to the "past caring" stage.
Just go back to regular food if you're feeling sick. None of us will care... I had dreams of losing like 20 pounds before the cruise, sadly my body felt differently so I'm stuck exactly where I was 6-7 months ago. Oh well...

I just realized that I have so much to do and not very much time to do it! I'm freaking out just a little at this point...it will all get done, but it's going to be stressful.

Can someone verify if we have the final navigator posted? I've been waiting for the final version before I print it out and I'm not sure if I missed the notification or not.

Thanks!

Sea Day 24th 4pm, we will be there from back of 3 if anybody fancies a dram, bring a glass/paper mug/ice and mixer....anybody welcome, we have interconnecting rooms so plenty room as long as you are touchy/feely,lol,ps we are taking whats left of whisky to sues room.

Room Tour (orlandothebea

Just a quick question. I thought Sue was going to have the glasses and ice and we were to drop off our libations prior to the start of the tour????

redwinedrinking.gif

Tim and Kathy
Roseburg, Oregon USA

Take care and safe travels Tim and Kathy. See you in Barcelona :yay:

One by one we are gradually disappearing :thumbsup2

My problem seems to be menopause as I never really had a weight problem until then as did my mother and grandmother. I am determined to beat this problem as yo yo dieting I think contributed to my mother's early death.

As for my grandmother, she was much more disciplined and was able to take off the weight she put on in middle age.

That would be my family too .... both my Nan and Mum put on weight into their late 40s and 50s. I have noticed it is a lot harder to shift any excess baggage after passing 45. :scared1::scared1::scared1:

Ah, I see. Thanks.

As usual, I thought of checking this board way to late to get in on any of the activities... and being that we're traveling with two other couples we've got our own fun stuff planned, anyway.

Mostly checked the Disboards to refresh my mind about stuff to bring.
If you check the first two pages of this thread there are still a few things you may want to participate in like the MMC club night, the room tour and if you are a beer drinker, I think there are 4 spots left to taste beer to name a few.

Tim and Kathy
Roseburg, Oregon USA

Have a safe and comfortable flight!! We will also be in Barcelona on Wednesday morning as we are spending Tuesday night in Frankfurt.

See you at the HRC meet!!

airplane.gif

Can someone verify if we have the final navigator posted? I've been waiting for the final version before I print it out and I'm not sure if I missed the notification or not.

Thanks!

Just a quick question. I thought Sue was going to have the glasses and ice and we were to drop off our libations prior to the start of the tour????

redwinedrinking.gif

Yes, she is, I was meaning if you arrive early, there will be a dram if you want one while we wait on the rest of the group to get there, take any drinks you want to sues. This was from Lens stash of whisky he is so keen to share with his dis buddies(I know he doesnt post but trust me when I say I knows and cant wait to meet everybody) Even with a name like Zabek he takes his scottishnes very seriously:rotfl:

We will get some cups,ice and soft drinks from the drink station anyway incase folks arrive early.
You see I am slightly worried that its been 3pm for so long now some folks might turn up early, we will be there as near as we can to 3 just in case.

As long as she's wearing "something" and not taking fashion hints from the naked Barcelona dude :lmao:
:rotfl2::eek:

Forget the clothes ..... just take a few tubs of body paint and paint new ones on each day. No one would notice !!!
Well, a couple of people might notice. :rolleyes1
That would have been hilarious and a great memory!!! I wish I had the time to go back through and collect some funny quotes...:goodvibes
One one of our cruises a DISer who had a button making maching, kept track for over a year of things that were said and then made buttons for all of us. Some of us had lots of buttons, some of us had a few, but it was a great gift for all!

Don't bring the robes. I have no idea if the verandah rooms come with robes but I say don't bring the robes. Live dangerously. ;)

Rene

:thumbsup2

magic me, I think its not been updated yet, I just printed it of and changed some stuff so it is done, Ive no printer at home and I am at work.

uk peeps

Anybody fly with monarch before??
I cant decide whether to do the online check in or not, sometimes it is more hassle than its worth ..

I will have to see.

OK, I have gone to find the iPad Navigator to download but when I click on the link the PDF thing says it is no longer there.

I know Sarah is not around today. Has anyone downloaded it successfully from that link?

redwinedrinking.gif

As long as we are there (and you trust us not to drink it) - I am good with this! Seems that there is a huge crowd, so if you care about who drinks what, please lable it!!

Yes, she is, I was meaning if you arrive early, there will be a dram if you want one while we wait on the rest of the group to get there, take any drinks you want to sues. This was from Lens stash of whisky he is so keen to share with his dis buddies(I know he doesnt post but trust me when I say I knows and cant wait to meet everybody) Even with a name like Zabek he takes his scottishnes very seriously:rotfl:

We will get some cups,ice and soft drinks from the drink station anyway incase folks arrive early.
You see I am slightly worried that its been 3pm for so long now some folks might turn up early, we will be there as near as we can to 3 just in case.

Thanks for clarifying!! You are such a sweetie to be so worried!! I hope I can even remember to show up!! Seriously, I can't wait to taste some of Len's stash of Scottish Whiskey as I am very fond of Scotch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter