Sept 2014?

Haven't fully decided on dates since we aren't able to book our Disney wedding 'til 8 months out, but I'm hoping it will be September 26th to October 5th. We are still debating on the resort, but since I'm a resort changer, I'll definitely be going back n' forth. The plan is to stay at POR. Let's see how long that will last. :rotfl:

I just booked our Sept 2014 trip tonight! YAY! :banana::love::woohoo:::yes:::banana::hyper:

We are staying at POR from the 21st through the 26th. I'm so excited! The kids know we are planning a trip but I was such a blabbermouth last time I couldn't help but spill the beans...this year they are going to have no idea when we are going...we're hoping to just wake them up the morning our flights leave and surprise them! :)

Last September was our first visit so this time I'm looking forward to relaxing a little and enjoying some of the things we didn't get to fit in last year. Definitely we'll be doing MNSSHP and I too am going to be up early in March making ressie's for BOG!! :)

I sent a request on the FB page, hope that's ok! :)

Haven't fully decided on dates since we aren't able to book our Disney wedding 'til 8 months out, but I'm hoping it will be September 26th to October 5th. We are still debating on the resort, but since I'm a resort changer, I'll definitely be going back n' forth. The plan is to stay at POR. Let's see how long that will last. :rotfl:

DISNEY WEDDING?!?!?! How amazing!!! i can't wait to hear ALL about this!

I just booked our Sept 2014 trip tonight! YAY! :banana::love::woohoo:::yes:::banana::hyper:

We are staying at POR from the 21st through the 26th. I'm so excited! The kids know we are planning a trip but I was such a blabbermouth last time I couldn't help but spill the beans...this year they are going to have no idea when we are going...we're hoping to just wake them up the morning our flights leave and surprise them! :)

Last September was our first visit so this time I'm looking forward to relaxing a little and enjoying some of the things we didn't get to fit in last year. Definitely we'll be doing MNSSHP and I too am going to be up early in March making ressie's for BOG!! :)

I sent a request on the FB page, hope that's ok! :)

Ohh. how much fun a Second trip is just as amazing as your first, just with a bit more knowledge!!! Im so happy for you!
I am also making this trip a surprise!!! So far out that i am already itching!
I want to hear all about your trip too!!!

Ohh. how much fun a Second trip is just as amazing as your first, just with a bit more knowledge!!! Im so happy for you!
I am also making this trip a surprise!!! So far out that i am already itching!
I want to hear all about your trip too!!!

Thank you!! I'm looking forward to watching how things go along for your trip as well! :) This time the in-laws are coming with us. I want it to be less stressful but they've never been to Disney before and I'm a bit of a planner...so I'm a little nervous about that. I don't relate to people fly by the seat of their pants...planning is half the fun for me! I also am spending a fortune to go there, so I want to make sure that we get into the things we want to do!!! Eeep! :dance3:

Thank you!! I'm looking forward to watching how things go along for your trip as well! :) This time the in-laws are coming with us. I want it to be less stressful but they've never been to Disney before and I'm a bit of a planner...so I'm a little nervous about that. I don't relate to people fly by the seat of their pants...planning is half the fun for me! I also am spending a fortune to go there, so I want to make sure that we get into the things we want to do!!! Eeep! :dance3:

you are SO right! you are paying a lot for a vacation and you need to make it YOURS!!!!

i am really excited about this trip more so then any other!!!

DISNEY WEDDING?!?!?! How amazing!!! i can't wait to hear ALL about this!

I'll definitely be talking about it! Not sure I'll be doing a journal or anything, but I'll be chatting about it in my home thread, the Resort Changers! :goodvibes

After searching for the perfect venue in the NW Chicago 'burbs, my mother threw the Disney idea at me and after much deliberating, as it was a choice between all family (wedding here) or immediate family (Disney wedding) we went with the Disney wedding. A small intimate wedding is more our style and a casual reception at home for the family will happen for those who weren't there. Plus it will be DFi's very first trip to WDW! He has never been to a Disney Park so I'm excited that his first time there will be our wedding and Disneymoon! :love:

I'll definitely be talking about it! Not sure I'll be doing a journal or anything, but I'll be chatting about it in my home thread, the Resort Changers! :goodvibes

After searching for the perfect venue in the NW Chicago 'burbs, my mother threw the Disney idea at me and after much deliberating, as it was a choice between all family (wedding here) or immediate family (Disney wedding) we went with the Disney wedding. A small intimate wedding is more our style and a casual reception at home for the family will happen for those who weren't there. Plus it will be DFi's very first trip to WDW! He has never been to a Disney Park so I'm excited that his first time there will be our wedding and Disneymoon! :love:

I would love to follow along! your from Chicago too?!?! I am south east.
a Disney wedding just sounds so magical. :wizard:

you are SO right! you are paying a lot for a vacation and you need to make it YOURS!!!!

i am really excited about this trip more so then any other!!!

Yes! Well - I have done my part...I gave her all of the information and tried to get her to spend some time researching but she apparently has no interest....or thinks I'm crazy for planning and booking this early. LOL I think she thinks Disney is like Cedar Point but with Disney Characters...LOL She is in for it when she gets there and realizes it's about the size of my little town here in Ohio and that you have to kind of schedule out your days a bit if you want to see and do a lot while you're there. :)

That is AWESOME!!! Hubby and I have been married 12 years...but I keep telling him I want to renew our vows in Disney some day!! :) We have had so many wonderful memories there as a family...it would just be very special because we don't go on a lot of vacations...we want to go to Disney every other year and THAT is the big exciting trip we all look forward to! :)

Hello fellow WDW lovers! I have recently decide I am going to try to go in September of 2014. No real plans yet or details, just want to make it happen!! I sent a request to join the Facebook page!

We changed yet again and are doing CBR again this time around...hoping to get free dining.

So whos going to MNSSHP :hmghost:

Do they usually offer free dining in September? That would be sweet! We went to MNSSHP a few years ago and had a great time! When does it typically start?

Do they usually offer free dining in September? That would be sweet! We went to MNSSHP a few years ago and had a great time! When does it typically start?

The past few years they have offered free dining for Sept. but the dates change and vary.

MNSSHP starts..generally...by the second week of Sept on select dates

I'm very excited about our surprise trip in Sept, now just wish it would hurry and get here and get a free dining offer out.

Yes! Well - I have done my part...I gave her all of the information and tried to get her to spend some time researching but she apparently has no interest....or thinks I'm crazy for planning and booking this early. LOL I think she thinks Disney is like Cedar Point but with Disney Characters...LOL She is in for it when she gets there and realizes it's about the size of my little town here in Ohio and that you have to kind of schedule out your days a bit if you want to see and do a lot while you're there. :)

oh goodness will she be surprised... I have the same problem here. friends who have never went are exactly like you described. they have NO clue.. :confused3 just wait and see how this is going to go..

I'm very excited about our surprise trip in Sept, now just wish it would hurry and get here and get a free dining offer out.

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the anticipation is killing me.

Just Booked our trip for Sept 11th for 9 nights with Free Dining at POR Royal room. :wizard::woohoo: Let the countdown begin:surfweb::rolleyes1

Count us in! 9/13 - 9/19 staying at.. I think.. All Stars Movies. I joined the facebook group because my dis app force closes when I try to post and finally got on the pc!

I'm booked for CBR but really want to stay at AKL... It's killing me. I'm obsessed and can't stop thinking about it. We are going sept 7-14. Would it be better to go from sept 7th-12th and stay at AKL or keep CBR from 7-14? I also really want to upgrade the dining plan so I could eat at some signature restaurants. What to do....

Count us in! 9/13 - 9/19 staying at.. I think.. All Stars Movies. I joined the facebook group because my dis app force closes when I try to post and finally got on the pc!

your added! Hello from the Facebook group! ;)

I'm booked for CBR but really want to stay at AKL... It's killing me. I'm obsessed and can't stop thinking about it. We are going sept 7-14. Would it be better to go from sept 7th-12th and stay at AKL or keep CBR from 7-14? I also really want to upgrade the dining plan so I could eat at some signature restaurants. What to do....

same dates! :cool1:
longer time in Disney is better in my opinion.. YET i totally understand staying at the resort!!!
we will be at the POLY! :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter