Sept mini-meet

jamieandben

<font color=red>Thinks his chicken is smack your m
As you know iam going to be at WDW sept. 8th-15th at POFQ
Would anyone like to meet up and have a drink?
It will also be my birthday week :woohoo:

Great idea, thanks for starting the thread. We'll be there in Sept, but not until Sept 29.

We will be there Sept. 10-18! We are staying off site but drinks one evening sounds cool. We'll have to finalize something when it gets closer to leaving time... can't hardly wait!!!

I'll be at WDW Sept. 10-17 and would love to meet up with some DISers. I'll be at the Poly.

We'll be there from the 10th to the 16th before we had to our cruise. We're staying at the GF, but also have a rental, so we can meet up on or off property, but then again, why would we want to meet up off property when Disney is such a wonderful place.

We'll be there from the 10th to the 16th before we had to our cruise. We're staying at the GF, but also have a rental, so we can meet up on or off property, but then again, why would we want to meet up off property when Disney is such a wonderful place.

Nah, it would just be wrong on so many levels for us disers to meet up outside at a non-disney place. Actually what would be a good place in the world for us to meet up and have a couple drinks or whatever everyone wants to do? This is our first time going as adults so I deffer to someone more knowledgeable to pick a good spot.

I live locally, and I rarely pass up either food or drinks!! LOL

My partner (tiggr33) and I will be at WDW from 9/5 - 9/11. If the meet is near EPCOT we might be able to make it. We are going to the pin event.

Will be there on a solo trip.. staying at POP with free dining... so far my ADR is only for CP at 8:15AM breakfast for the 14th, MNSSHP also on the 14th, and TOT on the 13th with a few DISER... so in between those dates I can tagb along with you guys!! :woohoo:

Nah, it would just be wrong on so many levels for us disers to meet up outside at a non-disney place. Actually what would be a good place in the world for us to meet up and have a couple drinks or whatever everyone wants to do? This is our first time going as adults so I deffer to someone more knowledgeable to pick a good spot.

I chose the cantina in Mexico for a good drink and a good spot for Illuminations... well just a thought... :rolleyes1 woohooo love those margaritas!!!

We have all our ADRs which of course can be changed, but this is what we know right now:

09/10/2007: Boma - 7:00 PM
09/11/2007: 1900 Park Fare - 9:00 AM (yes I know 1900 Park is being remodeled on this date and it will be at another location)
09/11/2007: Coral Reef - 8:30 PM (a little late, but doable)
09/12/2007: Chefs de France - 6:30 PM
09/13/2007: California Grill - 7:30 PM
09/14/2007: Rose and Crown - 7:20 PM
09/15/2007: Emeril's - 7:00 PM (this is one I must attend as I am taking my friends out who live in FL for the Degustation menu)

Tenatively planning to be down there Sept 13-17... so if it happens while I am there I would definitely be interested (Except for the night of the 14th which I think is MNSSHP)

Tenatively planning to be down there Sept 13-17... so if it happens while I am there I would definitely be interested (Except for the night of the 14th which I think is MNSSHP)

well maybe we can do a mini MNSSHP meet too on Sept 14th... :cloud9:

Meet and go trick or treating together? :) Sounds like fun ^_^

do you have an ADR on the 14th ??? so far heres my ADR/itinerary:

9-11 arrive at POP in the AM, Petals at 10PM with the mojito mamas
9-12 most likely DTD
9-13 TOT DIS meet between 3Pm and 4Pm, Fantasmic package/dinner at 4:50PM Mama melrose
9-14 Breakfast at 8:15AM a6 CP, MNSSHP at nite
9-15 at the crack of dawn off I go back to work :sad1:

Nope dont have an ADR on the 14th yet... still deciding what my exact plans are... so dining plans are still up in the air (As is pretty much everything at this point other then the dates and MNSSHP)... will probably be trying to figure all that out this weekend :)

On 9/14, I have a 5:45 PM ADR a Crystal Palace. However, I think that it would be more fun to have a group dinner at Ohana. Any interest?

We are going 9/9-18 and also staying at POFQ. We would love to get together and meet some new folks! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter