September 2010 ADRs

I just booked mine yesterday, I got everything I wanted although I would have preferred later times for dinner.

Sep 27th- Akershus @ 5:10 PM
Sep 28th- Flying Fish @ 5:30 PM
Sep 29th- Chef Mickeys @ 8:10AM, Whispering Canyon @ 5PM
Sep 30th- Sci-Fi Dine In @ 5:35 PM
Oct 1st- O'hana's @ 5:00 PM
Oct 2nd- Cinderella's Royal Table @ 8:10 AM, Le Cellier at 5:05 PM

I just booked into September this morning, tell me what you think?

Sept. 2 - Whispering Canyon
Sept. 3 - Boatrights
Sept. 4 - Le Cellier
Sept. 5 - CRT
Sept. 6 - 50's Prime Time
Sept. 7 - Coral Reef
Sept. 8 - Le Cellier
Sept. 9 - Sci Fi
Sept. 10 - Crystal Palace

I also plan to book the tea room, but apparantly you have to call for that one.

What time for 50's PT... we will be there the same day with ADRs for 5:15pm!

Finally Friday Morning I will get to make my ADR's. Could someone look at them and suggest an order to ask for them? Since you all have been booking for this month, your insight is invaluable. I will try the online system for the ones I can before calling, but you never know. Thanks, Diane.

Sept 29th.
CRT at 6ish

Sept 30th.
LeCellier at 5ish

October 1st.
The Plaza @ 4:15ish

October 2nd.
Boma 8:30ish - breakfast
HDDR 7:15show (cat 3 is fine)

October 3rd.
Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package

October 4th. (my anniversary :lovestruc)
Kona 9:00ish
The Yachtsman Club first dinner sitting

October 5th.
TRex late lunch or early dinner

October 6th.
Supercalifragilistic Breakfast 8:00am

Thanks everyone!!

Got mine last Friday for the exact time we wanted.

September 23rd: Biergarten @ 5:30 PM
September 24th: Le Cellier @ 11:50 AM
September 25th: Jiko @ 7:30 PM

Easy as pie through the on-line system and I love that we are back to 180 days out booking.

I'd make Le Celler towards the end of your trip, but I couldn't get any dinner reservations on the 29th of September. I just looked at the 30th for you and there's a 8:35PM available for a party of 2 on the 30th currently, but nothing earlier than that for dinner.

I'd make Le Celler towards the end of your trip, but I couldn't get any dinner reservations on the 29th of September. I just looked at the 30th for you and there's a 8:35PM available for a party of 2 on the 30th currently, but nothing earlier than that for dinner.

I don't get to reserve until Saturday. What are the chances that this one still might be open? I really need a late Le Cellier on the 30th.

Autumn

I don't get to reserve until Saturday. What are the chances that this one still might be open? I really need a late Le Cellier on the 30th.

Autumn

Honestly, I think it will be gone by then, but you could always just keep checking. There will probably be cancellations.

That's a tad bit discouraging... 180 days outs and nothing. But that is okay. We are going in April for lunch and it will give me good reason to pick another Epcot restaurant...

Now I need to choose though if it is a no-go, either at France or Coral Reef...:confused3

I made my ADR's Monday morning and got everything I wanted. We did have to move around time slots but not all that much.

9/25 (Arrival :woohoo:) Whispering Canyon
9/26 ESPN (No Reservation)
9/27 Chef Mickey (Breakfast)
9/27 Hoop Dee Do Revue
9/28 Sci Fi (Lunch)
9/29 Ohana (Breakfast)
9/29 50's Prime (Dinner)
9/30 T-Rex (Dinner)
10/2 Kona (Breakfast)

We left out a day but I figured we could play it by ear. We are driving so we may decide to go out into Orlando one night.

I made my ADR's Monday morning and got everything I wanted. We did have to move around time slots but not all that much.

9/25 (Arrival :woohoo:) Whispering Canyon
9/26 ESPN (No Reservation)
9/27 Chef Mickey (Breakfast)
9/27 Hoop Dee Do Revue
9/28 Sci Fi (Lunch)
9/29 Ohana (Breakfast)
9/29 50's Prime (Dinner)
9/30 T-Rex (Dinner)
10/2 Kona (Breakfast)

We left out a day but I figured we could play it by ear. We are driving so we may decide to go out into Orlando one night.

We're eating at 'Ohana for breakfast on the 29th too! We'll be there at 9am.

I booked this past Sunday. I did not get up at the crack of dawn this time and it turned out great. I was on hold only 3 minutes. Last year I held for and hour and 10 minutes. I got almost everything I wanted. I was looking at doing the Fantasmic package at The Brown Derby but all they had left was 3:30. So I guess I am going to call it a late late lunch. :confused3 The other dinner I really wanted was Ohana. I did get a 6:40pm time but was looking for something around 5:30. No biggie:goodvibes. I am super excited!!!

The only ressie I still have to make is something on our arrival date. We are going to Downtown Disney for the evening. I booked Raglan Rd but have read too many bad reviews so I nixed it. Any suggestions?? Same thing on Planet Hollywood. Maybe I will try WGP Express.:surfweb:

Made my ADRs Got everything I wanted but Fantasmic mama melrose:( So i took Hollywood and vine and will keep trying for Mama Melrose

Sept 20 Raglan Road 8pm (Late for Entertainment!)
Sept 21 Le Celier 11:45 am (Thought lunch menu was better!)
Sept 22 Tusker House 1:30pm (Finding Nemo Tickets!)
Sept 23 Whispering Canyon 11:45am (Skillet has sausage at lunch!)
Sept 24 Biergarten 5:45pm
Sept 25 Sci-Fi Diner 11:30am
Sept 26 Hollywood and Vine 4:10 pm (Don't really like this time :S)
Sept 27 50's Prime Time 5:15pm
Sept 28 Tutto Italia 11:30am
Sept 29 Ohana 5:15pm
Sept 30 Grand Floridian Café 9:30am

This is my first trip without character meals but its me and my fiance and he isnt up for character meals non stop

Finally Friday Morning I will get to make my ADR's. Could someone look at them and suggest an order to ask for them? Since you all have been booking for this month, your insight is invaluable. I will try the online system for the ones I can before calling, but you never know. Thanks, Diane.

Sept 29th.
CRT at 6ish1

Sept 30th.
LeCellier at 5ish2

October 1st.
The Plaza @ 4:15ish9

October 2nd.
Boma 8:30ish - breakfast10
HDDR 7:15show (cat 3 is fine)5

October 3rd.
Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package3

Kona 9:00ish7
The Yachtsman Club first dinner sitting8

October 5th.
TRex late lunch or early dinner4

October 6th.
Supercalifragilistic Breakfast 8:00am6

Thanks everyone!!

my selections are in red

Thank you very much, this is exactly what I needed. Wish me luck... After all I make my reservations on Good Friday...:thumbsup2

Actually, I would do Le Cellier before CRT. Le Cellier is harder to get into. I could get CRT at the same time 2days after I originally booked it, but Le Cellier was gone in a split second.

Actually, I would do Le Cellier before CRT. Le Cellier is harder to get into. I could get CRT at the same time 2days after I originally booked it, but Le Cellier was gone in a split second.

Okay I will flip those. I think that since I can get online at 6 I will try LeCellier quickly and then move to CRT.

Thank you very much, this is exactly what I needed. Wish me luck... After all I make my reservations on Good Friday...:thumbsup2

Id do Le cellier, mama melrose and then CRT. Mama Melrose fantasmic i tried to get right away and it was all gone! I have Hollywood and vine for now but Im hoping i will get mama melrose still!

That's a tad bit discouraging... 180 days outs and nothing. But that is okay. We are going in April for lunch and it will give me good reason to pick another Epcot restaurant...

Now I need to choose though if it is a no-go, either at France or Coral Reef...:confused3

Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I think we'll actually prefer lunch. It should be a good mid-day break and it's cheaper than dinner! The lunch menu looks really good, too ;).

I did okay with my times: preferred times are in (..)

Sept 29th.
CRT at 5:45pm (6ish)

Sept 30th.
LeCellier at 2:50pm (5ish)

October 1st.
The Plaza @ 4:05pm (4:15ish)

October 2nd.
Boma 8:30am
HDDR 7:15show (cat 3)

October 3rd.
Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package @ 5:00pm

Kona 9:10am
The Yachtsman Club 5:40pm (first dinner sitting)

October 5th.
TRex late lunch or early dinner (still waiting on the kids)

October 6th.
Supercalifragilistic Breakfast 8:00am

So it wasn't bad at all. Now I just have to put a little bit money away each week to cover my extra dinners... It was a little over my DDP allotments, but not enough to get DXDP. Hope everyone gets there wishes!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter