9/16: Yak & Yeti 1pm
Calf Grill 7:15pm 2nd time this trip :love:
9/17: Surfing Lessons for DH 6:45am
Akerhaus 8:20am for DD
50's PT 1pm
Flying Fish 7pm
9/18: Cape May 9am
Tutto Italia 1:30pm then ME to airport :sad1:

So excited :banana::banana:, got everything we wanted within 15mins of the time wanted. Loved the online system, very easy to use.

We made our ADRs last week. We're arriving Sept. 4th and doing the DxDDP too. Can't wait!

Enjoy the California Grill. We'll be there on the 6th. Have you ever done Narcoossee's? We are doing that this time, too. I love the California Grill but I'm wondering if Narcoossee's will be as good.

I booked September ADRs (bounceback free dining) so easily this morning, right at 6:00AM ET online!
:woohoo:

Lineup:

Sat 5:10pm Akershus
Sun 5:05pm Kona Cafe
Mon 11:45am Play 'n Dine Hollywood & Vine
Tue 4:45pm Crystal Palace
Wed 7pm 'Ohana
Thu 5pm Chef Mickey's
Fri 5pm Les Chefs de France

For dinner on Mon, planning on Wolfgang Puck Express...just as good as a TS.

How did people get 9/11/10 booked yesterday? 180 days out is today?!?

Because I'm checking in on 10th September but late afternoon and not using any TS credits that day! Although I would have felt special if I was the only one able to get my ADRs at 181 days out, hehe. :cool1:

Enjoy the California Grill. We'll be there on the 6th. Have you ever done Narcoossee's? We are doing that this time, too. I love the California Grill but I'm wondering if Narcoossee's will be as good.

Thanks, we ate there last time and it was the best meal of the trip and the 13th is my bday so it is my special night. :cake:

We did eat at Narcoossee's last trip and it was ok. Nothing special, I suggested that we give it another try this trip and DH said "Let's book another night at CG instead, we had a great meal there and Narcoossee was just ok." It just didn't have the wow factor that CG did and the service was just ok. I have read both good and bad reviews of it but this was our personal experiences. Good Luck.

I booked September ADRs (bounceback free dining) so easily this morning, right at 6:00AM ET online!
:woohoo:

Lineup:

Sat 5:10pm Akershus
Sun 5:05pm Kona Cafe
Mon 11:45am Play 'n Dine Hollywood & Vine
Tue 4:45pm Crystal Palace
Wed 7pm 'Ohana
Thu 5pm Chef Mickey's
Fri 5pm Les Chefs de France

For dinner on Mon, planning on Wolfgang Puck Express...just as good as a TS.

We will be at Crystal Palace at the same time, our ADR is 4:30pm before MNSSHP.

So excited guys...I am going to make my ADRs on Monday the 22nd! We have opted to upgrade so that we can get in a couple of the dinner shows and the magical gathering meals!! We are goin from the 18-25th I hope I can get everything we want....there are 8 of us and it took some compromise for us to decide where we wanted to eat!!

Going back with bouceback dining but upgraded to DxDDP staying at CSR

9-11
Teppan Edo 12:00
Coral Reef 7:15

9-12
Crystal Palace 8:05
The Plaza 1:00
Narcoossee's 7:30

9-13
Tusker House 1:30 Nemo
Ohana 6:20

9-14
50's Primetime 12:00
Cape May 7:00

9-15
Akershus 8:15
Nine Dragons 1:00
California Grill 7:20

9-16
Cinderella's Royal Table 8:05:woohoo:
Brown Derby 4:05 Fantasmic Dinner Package

9-17
Whispering Canyon 11:05
Yachtsman 7:00

Got everything this morning online took 20 minutes and called and got Fantasmic Dinner package

Online Ressies Rock:banana::woohoo:

Gosh, I almost came in too late in the game! Ok...I know I"m booking the end of September. I NORMALLY have my best park days chart, plan my 9 days, where I"ll be each day, then do dinner reservations from there. HOW CAN I DO IT WITHOUT THE BEST PARKS? :( Are the Calendars out yet for September? This may be a disaster:faint:

So excited guys...I am going to make my ADRs on Monday the 22nd! We have opted to upgrade so that we can get in a couple of the dinner shows and the magical gathering meals!! We are goin from the 18-25th I hope I can get everything we want....there are 8 of us and it took some compromise for us to decide where we wanted to eat!!

I do ours on the 23rd!! We're going Sept 19-26! So excited! It's so nice not to have the level of stress I had booking last year's at 90 days! :)

Gosh, I almost came in too late in the game! Ok...I know I"m booking the end of September. I NORMALLY have my best park days chart, plan my 9 days, where I"ll be each day, then do dinner reservations from there. HOW CAN I DO IT WITHOUT THE BEST PARKS? :( Are the Calendars out yet for September? This may be a disaster:faint:

Park Hours are out. Here you go: September Park Hours Disaster averted! :) Let the games begin!

I get to do my ADRs next week. I cant wait, but I am nervous. This is my first time. I have had a hard time deciding on restaurants. There are too many great ones to pick from!

I can't wait....I make my ADR reservations in the morning!!! Woohoo!!!!:woohoo::woohoo: Hopefully, I will get what I want!

I get to do my ADRs next week. I cant wait, but I am nervous. This is my first time. I have had a hard time deciding on restaurants. There are too many great ones to pick from!
I would recommend Ohanas. I love the food there!

I can't wait....I make my ADR reservations in the morning!!! Woohoo!!!!:woohoo::woohoo: Hopefully, I will get what I want!

Hi!! How did you do this morning? I'm all done & got everything we wanted. we didn't really have any hard to get reservations except Le Cellier, but that was for lunch & I got exactly the time I was looking for.:cool1:

Here's what I booked:

9/12 Sci Fi 1:30pm
9/13 Mama Melrose 5:00pm ( wanted 6:00, nothing available after 5, will
keep checking)
9/14 Tony's Town Square 5:30pm before MNSSHP (hopefully!)
9/15 Le Cellier 12:30pm
Planet Hollywood 6:30pm
9/16 Cape May Cafe 9:30 am
Narcoossee's 7:30pm
9/17 Plaza Restaurant 12:15pm
9/18 Rose & Crown 12:00pm

Still just need to book Big River Grill but couldn't do that on line, guess I have to call for that one. Very happy, much easier than last year! :woohoo: Good luck to everyone still to book! :goodvibes

Hi!! How did you do this morning? I'm all done & got everything we wanted. we didn't really have any hard to get reservations except Le Cellier, but that was for lunch & I got exactly the time I was looking for.:cool1:

Here's what I booked:

9/12 Sci Fi 1:30pm
9/13 Mama Melrose 5:00pm ( wanted 6:00, nothing available after 5, will
keep checking)
9/14 Tony's Town Square 5:30pm before MNSSHP (hopefully!)
9/15 Le Cellier 12:30pm
Planet Hollywood 6:30pm
9/16 Cape May Cafe 9:30 am
Narcoossee's 7:30pm
9/17 Plaza Restaurant 12:15pm
9/18 Rose & Crown 12:00pm

Still just need to book Big River Grill but couldn't do that on line, guess I have to call for that one. Very happy, much easier than last year! :woohoo: Good luck to everyone still to book! :goodvibes
Good Morning!!!!!!! I was up bright and early. Le Cellier was my only disappointed! But, it is okay.....

Here are my ressies:

12th: 5:35-dinner/Crystal Palace
13th: 8:05-Supercalifrafilistic breakfast/1900 Park Fare/Grand Floridian
5:15-dinner/Sci-Fi Dinner Theatre/Hollywood Studios
14th:12:00-lunch/Biergarten/Germany
6:35-dinner/Askerhaus/Norway
15th: 8:55-Safari breakfast/Animal Kingdom
7:10-dinner/Ohanas/Polynesian Resort
16th: 4:25-dinner/Liberty Tavern/Magic Kingdom
17th: 8:15-breakfast/Chef Mickey's/Contemporary Resort
5:30-dinner/San Angel Inn/Mexico
18th: We will deplete all QS meals that are left over

I am so excited.....and Hungry!!!!!

Here is what we got...

Sept 12- arrive @ 10:30 3:55 Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package
Sept 13- 11:55 Crystal Palace
Sept 14- 11:20 Chef Mickeys
Sept 15- 6:10 Le Cellier
Sept 16- 8:00 Donalds Safari Breakfast
Sept 17- 11:50 Coral Reef
Sept 18- 6:30 Whispering Canyon
Sept 19- probably just do QS depart @ 6:35

Is the 3:55 an ok time for Mama Melrose? Will we have time to go on some rides before and after dinner or am I just going to eat and see the show? I think I am going to use my Give a Day Get a Day for fastpasses so would it be good to use one of them that day? I am so excited :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter