September 2011 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

just saw

- 9:40am breakfast at Ohana on 9/24 for 6 people

- 2:45 lunch @ akershus on 9/24 for 6 people also

Question, I have an 7:30am ADR for 6 people at Ohana on 9/23 , but I only need it for 3 people.
Do I call Disney and change it or do I run the risk of losing it?

Question, I have an 7:30am ADR for 6 people at Ohana on 9/23 , but I only need it for 3 people.

I was able to change mine down but it was for 20 to 175ml people - worth calling

cancelling right now:

via napoli- 2:00pm sept 26
50's prime time cafe 1:55pm sept 27
sci-fi- 7:50pm sept 27
san angel inn- 2:00pm sept 28

Just saw this one...

Crystal Palace, 4:30 pm on 9/22 for 6. Hope this helps someone!

I had a reservation modified from 5 to 4 and it was no problem. I even kept the same confirmation number.

Also noticed> Chef Mickey's for Breakfast on 9/23 @ 12:00 PM for 2.
I was tempted to grab it but we are having dinner here the same night. :goodvibes

I had a reservation modified from 5 to 4 and it was no problem. I even kept the same confirmation number.

I called today & changed LeCellier from 3 to 2 with no problems. She was about to add people instead of take off. She asked me how many I wanted to add! So, if you need a bigger reservation it might be worth a try! I kept my original confirmation # also.

Just saw a Chef Mickeys for 2 on 9/17, 8:30pm, I believe.

There's a Tusker House breakfast open online for 4 on 09/26 at 8:30 a.m. if someone's looking!!!

I'm not sure why I hadn't had this thought earlier, but I really want an adr for Trex on Oct 1.... I know at one time You had to call them to make a res, is this still the case or can this be done online?

I'm not sure why I hadn't had this thought earlier, but I really want an adr for Trex on Oct 1.... I know at one time You had to call them to make a res, is this still the case or can this be done online?
They are online, but they only release a (very) limited number of tables to Disney Dining. If you can't find what you're looking for online, then call them and you'll likely get something decent.

Just noticed these two with availability for the 20th:

Chef Mickey's @ 9:00 PM for 2

and

Cinderella's Royal Table @ 7:05 PM for 2, 3, or 4.

hope this helps someone. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter