September 2011 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

We just decided lastnight to change our September Reservation to December. So I am cancelling the following please let me know if you want any of these:

September 23rd - Garden Grill 5:50pm (4people)
September 24th - O'Hana 10:25am (4 people)
September 24th - Sci-Fi 1:25pm (5 people)
September 25th - Sci-Fi 11:05am (4people)
September 26th - 1900 Park Fare 10:20am (4 people)
September 27th - Crystal Palace 2:05pm (4 people)
September 29th - Hollywood & Vine 10:05am (4 people)

We just decided lastnight to change our September Reservation to December. So I am cancelling the following please let me know if you want any of these:

September 23rd - Garden Grill 5:50pm (4people)

Sending you a PM about Garden Grill :goodvibes

if anyone cancels fantasmic package on september 22 please let me know im on a lot throughout the day thanks:worship:

I have a Le Cellier lunch ADR that I am going to cancel. It's for September 8th at 1:20p for 4 people. PM me if you want to coordinate. I'll wait a few hours to see if I hear from anyone.

I just cancled a Tusker house for 9/22 at 1030 am for 4.

We just moved our trip up 3 weeks.

I am going to cancel our Fantasmic dinner reservation and chance it now that Fantasmic is showing almost every night in September.

If you're interested, please send me a PM.

Mama Melrose Fantasmic Dinner Package
Thursday, Sept 22
4:05pm
party of 5

Man I wish this was for Sept 25th!! :(

Getting ready to cancel all of these now.

God I wish I snagged that 10:45 Ohana.. lol. Instead I got one for *gulp* 7:50 AM... I will keep searching for a later one. This week I canceled a Sci-fi, 50's Prime Time, Tusker House, and a Kona.... between the days of Sept 20th and the 24th. can't remember exact timing..

Just Cancelled

9/29 Le Cellier 11:45am
party of 7

9/28 T-Rex 12:00
party of 7

9/28 Chef Mickeys 6:45pm
party of 6

9/26 Chefs D' France 12:00pm
party of 7

Just Cancelled

Hollywood & Vine
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Date: Monday09/26/2011 Time: 08:20AM Breakfast(Includes Characters)
Party Size: 5 Guest(s)

Just Cancelled

Tusker House Restaurant
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Park
Date: Thursday, September 29, 2011
Time: 8:00 a.m.
Party Size: 5 Guests

Rainforest Café® Animal Kingdom
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Park
Date: Thursday, September 29, 2011
Time: 1:00 p.m.
Party Size: 5 Guests

And one more....! (We swapped days between Hollywood Studios and AK)

50's Prime Time Café
Disney's Hollywood Studios®
Date: Monday, September 26, 2011
Time: 1:20 p.m.
Party Size: 5 Guest

I'm going to cancel 3 reservations. I booked extra Le Cellier, not knowing if I would have to cancel for Mickey's Halloween and Universal HNH. Now that I know the dates for those partys I'm cancelling Sunday, 9/25 lunch for two at 2:50 and dinner on Wed, 9/28 at 6:20. I am also cancelling O'hanas on Monday 9/26 at 5:10. These reservations are all two people. I was debating between going to Le Cellier for lunch or dinner, but am keeping a lunch on Wednesday.
O'hanas is some place I've wanted to try, but my husband doesn't seem thrilled with the idea that they hurry you along. Now that I have an extra meal, since I'll be spending a day at Universal, I decided to book a signature. My first one will be at Yachtsman Steak house. Hope it is a good choice.
I'll keep these reservations for a little while, first come.

The only one I haven't canceled yet is Le Cellier Wed, 9/28, 6:20 party of two if anyone needs it.

I am cancelling Le Cellier now for 5 people on Dec. 18th at 8:45. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Just cancelled lunch on 9/25 for 6 people at 1:30.
Hope it helps someone!

OK so I may possibly have a Crystal Palace cancellation for 12, however before I announce the time , I wanna make sure I understand this. I tell u what I am cancelling, then wait to see if anyone is interested...then what????? :confused: I am looking for some too, so I just stalk and wait?? :confused3 LOL Just want to get this all straight!!

Please take a few moments to read the first post of the thread before posting. Quite a few posts were removed today, so it seemed like a good time for a reminder.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter