September 2011 - We are going to Disney World {THIS MONTH}! (Third Thread)

Wow! Third thread!!!

I think we are going to need a withdrawal thread in October. Lol

I'm already too excited to sleep! What am I going to do the next two weeks?
:yay::yay::yay:

:yay: A third thread!

DD8 started third grade today...half day schedule today and tomorrow and then starts full day on Thursday! My little one starts K on Friday :sad1: I can't believe the kids are back in school already! I sent in a letter to DD8 teacher today about our upcoming vacation....don't anticipate any problems, haven't had any the past few years :wizard:

We leave 2 weeks from today! :woohoo:

Wow. It looks like they're only giving the regular DDP to people staying at Deluxe resorts. That probably won't work for us. Although I don't know why I would be upset since we can't all go anyway next Fall :sad2:.

We aren't gonna be able to go next fall either and this actually upsets me too!!! It seems like they are slowly making the free dining not worth it.... I might be wrong, but from the looks of the flyer.... it is offering QSDP to mods and regular DDP to Deluxe and nothing to values at all!!

Branan5, your family is precious!:hug: I'm not going to be booking the bounceback, and I'm glad now. It's definitely disappointing that they're excluding the values. Guess we'll be every other year.:confused3

Hi there, can I hang out with you guys :)

We're going for our first (and likely only for a long time) trip end of Sep. We check into ASMo on Sun Sep 25, and check out on Fri Sep 30. It is a surprise for our 2 daughters (ages 4 and just turned 7 by then). We're on the QSDP and have Park Hoppers.

To say that I am overwhelmed would be an understatement :rotfl2:

I haven't posted on this thread for a long time, but now that it is getting so close, I can't help myself! Only 18 days to go! It's not weird that I log into the Disney site every day to watch it count down the numbers, right? :goodvibes

I have a question about mickey mail. I received a booklet with our Magic Express vouchers/various other coupons. I've received luggage tags. That is all that I should expect them to send me, correct?

I posted this on the previous thread cause I didn't realize the third got started... :rotfl:

:banana:Single digit dance!!! 9 days!! I have been so busy today I didn't get a chance to do my banana dance until now!!:banana:

I packed up our nice Disney clothes (dress shirts for dbf and dresses for me for dinner adr's), my park touring clothes, and the toiletries I bought today.

I had to see my cardio dr today too because I have been having "near-syncopal" episodes, meaning I have been almost fainting. Apparently my meds are working too good, and they are dropping my blood pressure too low. I have to change my regimen a bit and hopefully that helps. Not what I wanted to deal with....

Why can't the next 9 days be done and over with already!!

All of these September DISer are getting me so pumped up!! We will be there in 6 days, and at the MNSSHP in 2 weeks!! Crossing fingers and toes that Katia (think thats the storms name right?) stays away!!:littleangel:

See ya real soon!!:cool1:

Hello all from PA! We survived Irene with minimal damage at our house :goodvibes (just a leak in our skylite which the insurance adjuster has already been out to look at), but others in our area weren't so lucky:scared1:. A lot of wind damage and flooding, some roads aren't even there anymore! But we got lucky!

We are less than 2 weeks away! It's getting so close! We are heading to the Jersey Shore this weekend for Labor Day and our week is crazy busy next week. Cod-Man has preschool orientation on the 6th, the boys and DH are getting haircuts that night and I am getting touched up. Weds DH and I are going out, Thurs and Fri I have to pack, Saturday is Nails and Pedi (have to figure out my colors...thinking red tips with white polkadots and black bows on one finger on each hand...lol) Then on the 11th we are spending the night at the airport and flying out on the 12th!!:banana:

Me either, maybe our Mickey Mail is hiding together, laughing at us!:lmao:
That must be it! :lmao:

:banana:Single digit dance!!! 9 days!! I have been so busy today I didn't get a chance to do my banana dance until now!!:banana:

I packed up our nice Disney clothes (dress shirts for dbf and dresses for me for dinner adr's), my park touring clothes, and the toiletries I bought today.

I had to see my cardio dr today too because I have been having "near-syncopal" episodes, meaning I have been almost fainting. Apparently my meds are working too good, and they are dropping my blood pressure too low. I have to change my regimen a bit and hopefully that helps. Not what I wanted to deal with....

Why can't the next 9 days be done and over with already!!

You are getting so close!!! I hope your new regimen does the trick! :flower3:

Found my way over! my next class started today...its going to make the next two weeks fly. Gotta get some sleep now or I'll never survive!

All of these September DISer are getting me so pumped up!! We will be there in 6 days, and at the MNSSHP in 2 weeks!! Crossing fingers and toes that Katia (think thats the storms name right?) stays away!!:littleangel:

See ya real soon!!:cool1:

I'm actually feeling a little nervous about Katia, although intellectually I think we'll be fine. Its those darn pre-trip jitters again :goodvibes.

Just looked up Katia and if she stays on her current path she will miss Florida and head herself right on out to sea, let's hope that's what she does!!

Hi there, can I hang out with you guys :)

We're going for our first (and likely only for a long time) trip end of Sep. We check into ASMo on Sun Sep 25, and check out on Fri Sep 30. It is a surprise for our 2 daughters (ages 4 and just turned 7 by then). We're on the QSDP and have Park Hoppers.

To say that I am overwhelmed would be an understatement :rotfl2:

:welcome: to the thread! I have you added to the first post! :yay:

Me either, maybe our Mickey Mail is hiding together, laughing at us!:lmao:

Welcome back!!!:banana:

Hey Sillylily...Facebook just told me on this day in 2010 my status was..."Nothing better than Mickey Mail to brighten your day!"

And we left one day later last year than this year...so...our mail is on the way...I feel it! :goodvibes

We aren't gonna be able to go next fall either and this actually upsets me too!!! It seems like they are slowly making the free dining not worth it.... I might be wrong, but from the looks of the flyer.... it is offering QSDP to mods and regular DDP to Deluxe and nothing to values at all!!

I looked at the Resorts Codes forum and it looks like that flyer was a printing error. There's another copy of it there that shows that booking a moderate will get you free dining and quick service dining at the values. Whew! (Just in case, of course :goodvibes).

10 days till we arrive in Disney World, 9 days until we drive to Chicago, and 8 days until my vacation starts, 7 days until a work trip that gives me a nice change of pace so its almost not like work :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter