September 2012

$15 for 52 reeces cups......

my parents nearly fainted when i handed it to them..they'll be set for a while now:thumbsup2 plus the bundaburg lemon lime and bitters bottles....diabetic coma here they come...

heys-usa-novus-art-tp_7721312137992627164b.jpg

my new carry on:love::love::love:

I'm going to Costco next week - might fill a carry on with Reeces :love:

I LOVE peanut butter cups! i'm saving myself...

just got back from costco..got an awesome hays roller carry on bag
$60..worth around $150-$200

plus 1kg of reeces peanut butter choc things :confused3

gave them to my parents

I love :love:peanut butter cups to but i now know that peanuts set of my asthma and after my reaction in the USA last year i'm not going to be even having one:sad2: Karen love the carry on bag looks great.

20 sleeps to go:dance3:

Time to zip up the wallet and get back to saving ive told the kids that when DH fly's back to work this week they are living on pasta:rotfl: I think they believed me:lmao:

remember..the more you try to save , the more you will spend.....

i am trying to put as much coinage in my piggy banks.....will toddle the 10kg of coins up to the bank this week and put it off my visa in time for my cruise final payment...ok, wont do too much but every little bit helps.

my $150 costco trip yesterday didnt help:rotfl:

so I am now sitting here preparing to start my internet shopping lists....

79 awakes to go

remember..the more you try to save , the more you will spend.....

i am trying to put as much coinage in my piggy banks.....will toddle the 10kg of coins up to the bank this week and put it off my visa in time for my cruise final payment...ok, wont do too much but every little bit helps.

my $150 costco trip yesterday didnt help:rotfl:

so I am now sitting here preparing to start my internet shopping lists....

79 awakes to go

Internet shopping list :laughing: I'm holding back for that too, one of my friends at work wants me to receive a pair of horse riding boots for her, which should be fine, we get so ripped off :confused:

I'm really not taking much this time, REALLY not! Shorts, tshirts and a pair of jeans, I'll pick up some stuff while we're away, I always do...

i really need some new clothes, so looking at outlets
shoes for the GK's....new business shirts for DH, maybe even a suit or two...he is due for some new ones but the prices here are criminal:scared1:
specialty t shirts ie star trek, BTTF from online
maybe a disney thing or two:rotfl:

so sitting here enjoying day 2 of school hols, and my minnie is doing this...
kVm5Gl.jpg

just looking out the window, plotting her next adventure I am sure:rolleyes1

AustralianKaren - Minnie will be off out if you left the door open even a crack, she has 'that face' on. You know when dogs are plotting, they try and look like they are complete angels - fails every time with our Choco.

Love you new carry-on! I wish we had a Costco, I used to go to the one in Liverpool every weekend when I lived in the UK. Nothing like a good rootle around the shelves to see what's good.

Hey did you do Palo on your DCL cruise? Everyone on my cruise thread is raving about it. I'm not feeling the love yet. We can't do dinner anyways as the kids are with us and I need to make sure one of them gets the right stuff in him (medical reasons) but we could possibly do a brunch. DH is ho hum about it all and I'm at a loss having looked at pics of the food to see what the rave is about. What was your experience?

AustralianKaren - Minnie will be off out if you left the door open even a crack, she has 'that face' on. You know when dogs are plotting, they try and look like they are complete angels - fails every time with our Choco.

Love you new carry-on! I wish we had a Costco, I used to go to the one in Liverpool every weekend when I lived in the UK. Nothing like a good rootle around the shelves to see what's good.

Hey did you do Palo on your DCL cruise? Everyone on my cruise thread is raving about it. I'm not feeling the love yet. We can't do dinner anyways as the kids are with us and I need to make sure one of them gets the right stuff in him (medical reasons) but we could possibly do a brunch. DH is ho hum about it all and I'm at a loss having looked at pics of the food to see what the rave is about. What was your experience?

she tried to do a runner yesterday when my parents turned up...luckily I grabbed her as she was out the door...she got such a smack....but that wont stop her :eek: retraining is needed

Palo was nice, but dont turn yourself inside out to book it...we enjoyed the main dining room just as much..and the PALO staff have a tendency to hover hoping for a big tip, which just makes me uncomfortable. I dont need to say "its great" every 4 mins....if i was you, just put it off until the kids get bigger..

Minnie is now asleep UNDER her basket (daft dog)..and I guess i better unload the washer and pop it in the dryer before it smells like a wet dog as well:rolleyes1

Palo dinner was ok, same with High Tea. Brunch? Well that was great!:cool1:
We are going to do that at least twice and Remy's just the once. :thumbsup2

My husband bought us a new camera/video camera today, we've never had a video camera before so looking forward to using it on our trip. It's our combined birthday presents (need some justification to spend money).

My husband bought us a new camera/video camera today, we've never had a video camera before so looking forward to using it on our trip. It's our combined birthday presents (need some justification to spend money).

we never need to justify spending great wads of cash on this site :rotfl:

enjoy your new toy...:3dglasses

:confused3 does anyone think travel insurance will go up with the carbon tax:confused3 I probably should just buy it today anyway I was just holding off because we were buying a 12 month policy

:confused3 does anyone think travel insurance will go up with the carbon tax:confused3 I probably should just buy it today anyway I was just holding off because we were buying a 12 month policy

hadnt thought of that
we too buy annual policies..and i need a new one for this sept.....will look online now..ta for the heads up:thumbsup2

I'll be the price will go up as a normal annual increase, I don't know how they could justify a carbon tax increase though...

But then since when does anybody increasing the price of anything have to justify it...

:rolleyes1 I went to do the travel insurance thought i should check the bank account first its looking a bit:sick: and i dont want to clear it out today so i emailed myself a quote hopefully if it goes up they will honour the quote maybe that's just wishful thinking but you never know:rotfl:
I also booked ds16 flight to Dallas 1 more thing of the list:banana:

What's the time lag on applying for the ETSA thingy? Just trying to work out when I should do it.

ours ran out yesterday so i am planning on doing them at the end of next week the travel agent told me the first time to make sure you get it a at least 72 hours before you travel but other people have left them to the day before i am not that brave:eek:

ours ran out yesterday so i am planning on doing them at the end of next week the travel agent told me the first time to make sure you get it a at least 72 hours before you travel but other people have left them to the day before i am not that brave:eek:

Fab, that means we can apply around 20 August for an 8 Sept arrival with plenty of time. DH was on the site today getting ready to apply and I said 'Nooooo - they are vaild for a year and what if we want to return?' (we really need a Smilie with devil horns rubbing it's hands here).

hey there
they are valid for 2 years.....

if its the usa visa entry we are talking aboot...if not..then I will go back to trolling for ponies..

My ESTA runs out in a couple of weeks, I got an email last week. I am waiting to apply again until my youngest's passport arrives (he had the appointment this week).

If I had been less keen and not done the application 6 months ahead of time for the last trip mine would still be valid for this trip - my fault for doing stuff too far in advance

If I had been less keen and not done the application 6 months ahead of time for the last trip mine would still be valid for this trip - my fault for doing stuff too far in advance

Oh me too. I rushed and got ours done just before the price of the ESTA's went up so that towards the end of 2010 I think. That was fine for our Sep/Oct 2011 trip but, at the time, I had no idea we'd be going to Honolulu at the end of 2012. The ESTAs will have expired by the time we go. Turns out that, had I waited, paid the higher price and got them closer to our trip, it would have saved me money because now I have to buy 5 new ESTAS's! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter