September 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - RULES 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have a 9/29 1:40pm H&V for 5 available to cancel. I also have a Sanaa for 5:20 on 9/26 for 5.

I'm getting really nervous that I won't get my #1 choice with only 5 days to go before we leave. Come on guys cancel some good ones today! Lol.

I just cancelled Teppan Edo for Monday (22nd) for 4 people at 4:50 pm. Decided F&W menu looked pretty good this year instead !

I'm going to be canceling the following reservations for 4:

9/24:
Ohana 9:40 am
CP 4:20 pm
LTT 6:35

Comment here to coordinate:). If I don't hear back I'll release them tonight

Just had to release these to grab others:) hope someone can grab them!

There is a Bog that I need to cancel, its on sep 26 at 6.15 pm for 4 people. Its MMNHP nite

PM to coordinate

GONE

Just firming up plans. Now cancelled:

Boma - September 27, 4:45 for 4 people
Coral Reef -September 29 4:25 for 4 people

Hope someone can get it!

Also just cancelled:
Be Our Guest for lunch fast pass. Sept 25 for between 11:20-11:50.

Was able to secure a supper reservation for the same day (thanks to this group). Good luck!

Will be cancelling a Sci Fi lunch for Sept 25 for 2 people at 2pm or 3:05pm. Need to ask DS which one he wants. Will update around 5pm EST when I get home from work.

Hollywood and Vine
10:25
Party of 4
9/24

Got the earlier time I wanted. :-)
PM me to coordinate on canceling this one. Will cancel by end of day either way.

UPDATED: Cancelling now 9:45 EST

I am going to cancel some ressies all for 3...

Tony's 9/27 2:35pm,
CM 9/28 10:30am,
Ohana 9/28 10:30am.

Possibly more later, firming up dining plans today!

Going to cancel a Crystal Palace for 3 people at 4:30pm on 9/29. PM me if you want to coordinate. :)

UPDATE: Just canceled

I asked my boys and we are going to be cancelling SCI FI for 2 people on Sept 25 at 3:05pm. PM me if interested will cancel Tuesday if I do not hear from anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter