September availability at 7 months

emilymad

DIS Veteran
What is availability at 7 months in mid September? We aren't 100% we are going so I don't want to borrow points to book at 11 months. I know it is probably getting into a busier time of year in general.

It isn't too bad if you aren't looking for the last week or a really high demand/low availability room.

I had holding points to use that expired at the end of the month, so I could only book 60 days out. There was still availability in mid-September for savannah and standard studios and 1br at AKV, SSR, and OKW.

Sep except for last few days when Food & Wine starts, is a low DVC demand time when many things are usually available at 7 months out. Nevertheless, you could have issues getting room categories that are often gone 7 months out regardless of time of year: AKV value and club level, BLT standard view, BWV standard and boardwalk view, BWV GVs and OKW GVs at the Hospitality House area.

We got a value at AK and standard view at BLT at the 7 month mark (less actually more like 5 months out)

Thanks for the great information! We would be looking for a studio. We haven't decided if we would try to catch the first few days of F&W.

I think we would try for VGF which I know would be a total long shot. After that maybe BLT. We are also happy with SSR which is our home resort.

We got one night at BWV two weeks ago for a Friday night in October so I guess you never know what will be available!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter