SEPTEMBER Pen Pal Letter Swap-Sent/Received/Discussions/Weekly Check In.....

I received my letter from mommyintn today! It was good to hear from you, Angela! Wait until my next letter! Have I got something to tell you!!:scared1:

I received my letter from mommyintn today! It was good to hear from you, Angela! Wait until my next letter! Have I got something to tell you!!:scared1:

Wow that was quick!! You can't leave me hanging.... :lmao:can't wait to hear!

I'm also checking in for the week!!:woohoo:

For anyone who has yet to check in for this week, please post your weekly check in for this week here.

I had just posted the new October thread which includes the Topic of the Month, and the Twist of the Month, so go on over there to check it out ;).

New check ins from next week on, will start on that thread.

But do post your September letter arrivals, sendings.....here. I will be checking both threads until all September swaps have arrived, and I close this thread.

Thank you to two of my pen pals.

From Shannon, I had received yummy peanuts. I had gotten a bag of Virginia gourmet butter toasted peanuts, and salted ones. :goodvibes

And from Jennifer, I had received, Southeastern Mills old fashioned peppered gravy mix, and country biscuit mix. Yum! :goodvibes

Thank you to the both of you for these yummy treats from your states. :flower3:

Thank you Patsy! I got my yummy Banana Macadamia Nut Pancake mix today! I can't wait to try it with the kids Saturday. Hope I didn't bore you to death with my super long letter- I love to write! :goodvibes

Thank you Patsy! I got my yummy Banana Macadamia Nut Pancake mix today! I can't wait to try it with the kids Saturday. Hope I didn't bore you to death with my super long letter- I love to write! :goodvibes

You're welcome, hope you and your family enjoys it. You did not bore me at all. It was great getting to know you.:flower3:

No letter from Dyan. Haven't heard if she received the letter from me, either.

Cindy

Update: Dyan sent me a PM. She received my letter.

Thank you , thank you DanaUK! I love the tea and shortbread! We all tried one of the cookies last night and they were delicious! Thanks for sending the Harrod's shopping bag too! I used to read Harlequin Romance novels in the late 70's-early 80's and a lot of them took place in London. All the heroines would shop at Harrod's! I can't wait for my next letter! Thanks again!:yay:

I'm glad you liked the tea and biscuits. Harrods is one of my favourite shops!! I recieved my package today, thank you so much for the cookies, tea and boiled peanuts. I have never tried boiled peanuts before. Thank you also for the letter, the 2 attractions you choose are places I have been to and really enjoyed!

I'm glad you liked the tea and biscuits. Harrods is one of my favourite shops!! I recieved my package today, thank you so much for the cookies, tea and boiled peanuts. I have never tried boiled peanuts before. Thank you also for the letter, the 2 attractions you choose are places I have been to and really enjoyed!

I'm so glad you received the package! I always worry its not going to make it overseas!
I almost typed my letter this month too, but ended up writing it instead. Let me know if you want to trade letters/pictures/info. between our school children. I think it would be a great project if your kids would be interested. My kids, at 4, are up for anything!
I'll try to explain more about our education system in my next letter. Here is a link to my webpage at school.
http://lecc.lattavikings.com/class_profile_view.aspx?id=a3115b77-a6e4-4e1a-a3d0-14dd7d68a8da

You can also visit our school's website at www.dillon3.k12.sc.us
go to Schools and click Latta Early Childhood Center
You will access to our State Education Department as well as other links you might want to check out!

Have a great weekend and thanks again!

:cool1: more arrivals. Just one more to be reported on, and that would be from Nancy when she returns from her vacation.

danauk,
Let me know how you like the boiled peanuts!!!! :lmao:It is an acquired taste, but we love them here in the South! The kind I had to send you aren't the best, the roadside stands always have the best peanuts because they are fresh! :thumbsup2

The peanuts do sound yummy. I think we will have to have this same theme, or something similar for the next round. :goodvibes

I also haven't received my September letter. Dyan sent me a PM on Friday and said that it would go out over the weekend.

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter