September Scrapbooking Challenge

Another update on page 1 :) ...

Welcome poohbearlovinmama!

Happy Birthday, Stitchisourhero!

By the way, I have done about 18 pages so far this month ... I'm not on the same pace as last month!

I have completed 7 pages so far. I have DD's girl scout book up-to-date and finished our trip to the Dominican Repbulic. I think I have all the kids books and family book complete up to the beginning of March. I am hoping to start and complete of march 2005 WDW trip this month. Big goal, but I want to get it done.

I have completed 13 pages so far. Slow start but hopefully I will kick it into high gear

:rotfl: :rotfl: I am still at 0
this is sooo not like me!
But Matthew starts preschool today -
I have to upload 200 pictures from the weekend...
I should get scrapping tonight or tomorrow- ;)

You can add 15 more for me.

I have a question too...I did a 6x6 album this week for an autograph book...decorating both pages that all I need to do is put the pictures in when we get back. Can this count and if so how do I count the 6x6 pages?

:cool1:

It might not be much but I just did five pages today. I took a break from swap stuff and sat down and scrapped. I am taking a class tomorrow, so that is a guaranteed two more! :cool1:

I just updated the list of scrappers & the totals on page one. Some of you are rolling along nicely.

Scraphappy92, it is my understanding that the challenge is for completed pages - photos, journaling, embellishments, etc. When you return & put the photos where you want them, then (also my understanding) you can count the pages in the monthly challenge.

If I recall correctly, last month the question came up about circle journal pages in the monthly challenge. You create each page & complete it, so it counts regardless of page size.

I am sure if anyone has any corrections to my "understandings," they will let us know.

I did 5 more pages yesterday! Two pages for a Pumpkin Patch Trip, two pages for Halloween last year and 1 page for my Daughters birthday! :)

Well.... I'm officially in with 4 completed 12 x 12 pages. But I'm trying to finish my project for my Mom by Friday, so probably won't have any pages in the near future. Oh well... slow and steady.......P

As I anticipated a big fat 0. No way will I get anything done this month. Too much going on.

Deb

OK, I'm on the boards. Been working on a quick and dirty year in review album for th huuby since Sat. It's just 4x6, but it's wallpapered, accented and and journaled and has at 2 -4 pics per page, so I think it counts. (I know, size is not supposed to matter, but I wanted to let you know I ddi put some effort into it) ANyway, put me down for 25. Yeah fo rme! I don't think I'm going to get the one for my parents done. Me and the scanner have been at odds!

WOW - some of you are really doing great and the month isn't even half over yet. I am still at 0, but I will be going to a 12 hour crop on Saturday so hope to have a good total to post on the weekend.

AUGH - I am still at 0
but most of the snow plowing contracts are typed, printed and waiting to be approved and mailed! :cool1:

AAACK not SNOW .. I really need to move away from it !

Ok so I have 375 pics from our July 2005 that I trying to weed through to bring to a crop on Sat night.. I think I will do my book as events and not day by day (so Char Meal pages, MK pages ) what do you ladies think (it was hard with a digital and regular to keep track of the days !!)

good lord you would have thought it was by the amount of pictures !!!

pattyT said:
AUGH - I am still at 0 but most of the snow plowing contracts are typed, printed and waiting to be approved and mailed! :cool1:

Patty, you could take a picture of the contracts, envelopes, etc. & scrap them as part of your daily life!!

Let's get through hurricane season before we think of snow!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter