Shades Of Green, Orlando

TinkerKat

<font color=coral>The only thing that "I own" that
Anyone ever stay at this Military resort? Would you recommend it? Attending a Wedding there in February.
Thanks, Kat

We stayed there 3 years ago. It was VERY nice! Since then they've added to it and
upgraded it. I've heard very good things. We really liked it, the service was outstanding and the rooms are l-a r-g-e, at least in the original section. If I had to
critisize one thing about our stay-the food in the main restaurant wasn't amazing but it was fine. I've heard they re-did that restaurant so this issue might be moot. The location is great!. you can walk to the polynesian from there.

It's the greatest place to stay if you are military!!! They also just redone it, it's just fabulous!!!!

It's great! We stayed there a couple months ago. It REALLY close to the Poly...you can walk over there and take the monorail.

Any questions anyone has let me know. We will be there May 6th - 15th. So far everthing looks great since the refurbishment.

It is so wonderful!! We stayed there in 2001 and it was the best place we have ever stayed at.

Love it at SOG, the first time we went we were so worried about how the hotel would be, we feel in love with it! Also the Hale Koa in Hawaii is great.

Enjoy!

We were there in Dec and it is very very nice. The rooms are huge and the grounds/pools are great. I would book ASAP as they tend to sell out fast!!

If you check for your dates on the web site and it says your dates are not available call them. This happen to me twice, my dates were not available on line, but when I called they had rooms. Plus I wanted dates for June, my dates were not available. I called everyday to check and just this week I was able to get a reservation.

Loved it! Big rooms, good service, nice grounds, great pools. We were not wild about the food but hardly ate there anyway. Good prices too! Do it.

We stayed at Shades of Green this past December and it was a wonderful resort! The rooms were very clean, as well as the rest of the resort. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive, and the buses ran on time..w/ friendly drivers. Definately recommend this resort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter