• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sharing my ADR's for the first half of our trip!

aussietravellers

who LOVE disney holidays!
Well, it was late at night in Australia and I sat up on the computer doing the ADR's for the first half of your trip. We are going for 21 nights so was able to get the first 11 days organised. We are planning on getting TIW too (doesn't cover all of the restaurants we want to dine at, but will cover many of them)

We are big TS eaters. Last time we were at WDW (also for 21 nights), the only CS we ate at was Mara (we did eat there a few times, I was addicted to the Ceaser salad there) and the one by the pool at BC once, we really much prefer TS.

So here they are the first 11 days of ADR's.....
TRex - Dinner
Ohanas - Breakfast
The Plaza - Lunch
Jiko Dinner (twice, may actually change one and do the safari, so will still eat there twice :cool1:)
Donald's Safari Breakfast
Yak & Yeti - Lunch
50's Prime Time - Dinner
Boma - Breakfast
Sci Fi - Lunch
Rainforest Cafe - Dinner
Chef Mickeys - Breakfast
Kona - Breakfast
Le Cellier - Lunch and Dinner
1900 Park Fare - Breakfast
Liberty Tree Tavern - Lunch
Chefs De France - Lunch and Dinner
Cape Mays - Breakfast
Captains Grill - Breakfast
Tusker House - Lunch
Garden Grill - Dinner
Kouzzina - Breakfast
Yachtmas Steakhouse - Dinner

May be booking Mickey's Backyard BBQ also and will be doing an Illuminations cruise one night. Also thinking about Fantasmic dinner package, if we do that we will be adding Mama Melrose to the list :cool1:

Still 10 days of ADR's to go..... will be waiting for the next window to open :cool1: This makes the trip seem closer too. Getting very excited!

first off can I just say YOU ARE SO LUCKY to be going for 21 days!!!!:banana:
I can't even imagine..... but that aside, your ADR's look fantastic! it must be very hard to come up with a dining plan for that many days this far out...so kudos to you!
I hope your trip is wonderful!! Have a safe journey to the US!!!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter