Shark's Underwater Grill review 10-11-02

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
I returned from a recent trip to Sea World. Here’s some things I’ve noticed:

The Sky Tower is currently closed. The tower still goes up and down, but no one can ride it. The entire area around the tower has been demolished. The ticket booth and the walkway are gone. You can also see in the distance the Bayside Stadium. The island that shoots off the fireworks is being taken apart.

The Shamu shows are now back to the original Shamu Adventure shows. The 11:30 show that I saw seemed to have a slower pace. The leaps and jumps weren’t as exciting as some others that I’ve seen. I think the trainers were trying to teach a newer, younger killer whale.

Kraken was running one train in the morning, which resulted in a 10-15 minute wait.

Journey Into Atlantis had about a 15-minute wait in the morning. The front seat is the drenching experience, but the second row can get you wet too. I thought I was safe until I got a big splash as the boats went back up. I wasn’t as wet as the front row, but I was still wet!

I ate at Shark’s Underwater Grill and the review is in another post. In summary: it was good, but I’m not sure I would eat there anytime soon.

I saw the Clyde and Seamore 2:30 show. The funniest part of the show didn’t happen. Captain Squid’s pants didn’t fall down. This usually gets the biggest laugh, especially from kids.

If you’re a man, do not volunteer for anything in any show, unless you like getting wet!

Thanks for the TR.

The biggest thing people need to remember is that you can't get back to the front of the park from the Polar Bear exhibit. I went that way looking at the construction, only to find I had to go all the way back to the sky tower to get out.
A long walk.
The path from the ski stadium to the front of the park is blocked off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter