Sheraton Four Points Lakeside

We were there last October for 4 nights. I got it through Priceline for $2/night. Almost anything is great at that price. I thought the hotel was pretty nice. The first room we were in had a leaking water problem and the floor back by the vanity area was wet so they moved us to another room. The vanity area was outside the bathroom. Each room had the standard - 2 double beds, TV, safe, etc. The room also had a small refrigerator which I really appreciated. They had a sit down restaurant onsite. We had a pretty good breakfast there. There was also a pizza hut. It was very cold so we never saw the pool. It's an older property but I thought it was pretty well cared for for a budget price. Hope this helps.

My mom just stayed here for $40 per night (high season)Priceline. She absolutely loved it. (She stayed at DXL last September just to let you know where she's "coming from".) She was there for 11 nights. Her room was spotless. She had a fruit basket delivered to her room on arrival by the manager. She just got back last week and already sent me a video of her trip with the hotel and pool included. It looked beautiful. She was only a few minutes from WDW. She said she wants to stay there every time she goes. If your room isn't nice for some reason--ask to be moved! There are nice rooms there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter