Sherie's PJ - WP/White Hall Room/GF Marina Patio - Invitations

:hug: UGH! My Future in laws tried to come to WDW after the cruise, but I made DF tell them they couldn't. I am not trying to babysit people who have never been to WDW during my Honeymoon! Your little one can always go to the nursery on the ship. I think my sister is send her little girl there a few times. I am so sorry you are stressed out! :hug:

Oh gosh I'm sorry about the FIL...I loved having everybody with us for a couple days after the wedding but I have to tell you that it was nice to be by ourselves.

Hopefully on the cruise you can sneak away from him for a little bit.

My one SIL thought it was ok to ask me if I was going back in May for our anniversary trip,Of course and she had the nerve to say oh man I want to come but it's to hot in May...ummm hello you are not coming with us...she also thought it would be ok to bunk in our room for the when she came to the wedding,yeah umm I told her real fast NO.

:hug: UGH! My Future in laws tried to come to WDW after the cruise, but I made DF tell them they couldn't. I am not trying to babysit people who have never been to WDW during my Honeymoon! Your little one can always go to the nursery on the ship. I think my sister is send her little girl there a few times. I am so sorry you are stressed out! :hug:

DF wouldn't tell them they couldn't! I think they are looking at it like a big family holiday instead of a wedding/honeymoon.

I heard that you can only have limited time at the nursery. I think if your cruise is paid for, you can book online 90 days in advance. I am going to try and do this so I don't have to line up on the boat.

:hug: for you. What is wrong with people?!? :headache: :mad:

I don't know but FIL doesn't even want to go on the cruise! He is acting like he is being forced to go.

OMG I was getting stressed just listening to you!! This is horrible!!

:eek: You need to put a stop to this -- or tell them you need "close family time" and bolt!! :scared:

Depending on their behaviour before and at the wedding, I might bolt way before we get to the ship!

Oh gosh I'm sorry about the FIL...I loved having everybody with us for a couple days after the wedding but I have to tell you that it was nice to be by ourselves.

Hopefully on the cruise you can sneak away from him for a little bit.

My one SIL thought it was ok to ask me if I was going back in May for our anniversary trip,Of course and she had the nerve to say oh man I want to come but it's to hot in May...ummm hello you are not coming with us...she also thought it would be ok to bunk in our room for the when she came to the wedding,yeah umm I told her real fast NO.

Lynn, I am reading your TR and your wedding and trip looked fantastic! Your pictures turned out so well! Now what is with your SIL and her white socks? She didn't go to your ceremony with socks on and no shoes did she? That is all you need when you go on your honeymoon or anniversary trip, relatives in your room!! Some people just have a lot of nerve I guess. Now I am hoping for a do-over honeymoon where NOBODY will be invited!

Lynn, I am reading your TR and your wedding and trip looked fantastic! Your pictures turned out so well! Now what is with your SIL and her white socks? She didn't go to your ceremony with socks on and no shoes did she? That is all you need when you go on your honeymoon or anniversary trip, relatives in your room!! Some people just have a lot of nerve I guess. Now I am hoping for a do-over honeymoon where NOBODY will be invited!

She had shoes but didn't wear them because she got sunburn on her feet. You know what then get a freakin pair of black flip flops rather than wearing my husbands socks! I noticed it when I was walking down the aisle and was like UMMMM OK. She ruined the big family picture I seriously am buying shoe stickers and putting them over her socks before I hang the picture up,seriously.

She even got mad when my MIL told her to puther shoes on for the one picture of Tim and I with his brothers and sisters and got made when we got to the grand floridian cafe because they wouldn't let her in the Dining room before she put her shoes on.

...ummm hello you are not coming with us...

:rotfl2:

She even got mad when my MIL told her to puther shoes on for the one picture of Tim and I with his brothers and sisters and got made when we got to the grand floridian cafe because they wouldn't let her in the Dining room before she put her shoes on.

:eek: Wow. Some people have no class... Even with sunburns, I would have totally suffered -- especially for the pics!! You should crop her feet out! :rotfl:

She had shoes but didn't wear them because she got sunburn on her feet. You know what then get a freakin pair of black flip flops rather than wearing my husbands socks! I noticed it when I was walking down the aisle and was like UMMMM OK. She ruined the big family picture I seriously am buying shoe stickers and putting them over her socks before I hang the picture up,seriously.

:rolleyes1 :crazy2: :scared: :sad2:

WOW! That would have been my bridezilla moment! She could have worn flip flops or even barefoot would have looked better than white socks! There is no reason she couldn't have slipped her shoes on for pictures.

DF wouldn't tell them they couldn't! I think they are looking at it like a big family holiday instead of a wedding/honeymoon.

I heard that you can only have limited time at the nursery. I think if your cruise is paid for, you can book online 90 days in advance. I am going to try and do this so I don't have to line up on the boat.

I think you are allowed 10 hours if you book online, then when you get on the ship you can check out what other times are available. I am getting soo excited! You have to be too! We just have to get through the summer and we are set!

I am thinking about trying to get a Wishes Cruise on November 8th leaving from the Grand Floridian. I was going to post this later and see if anyone would like to share it, but I thought I would ask you first. There will be 5 of us, leaving 5 spots open PM me if you are interested!

I think you are allowed 10 hours if you book online, then when you get on the ship you can check out what other times are available. I am getting soo excited! You have to be too! We just have to get through the summer and we are set!

I am thinking about trying to get a Wishes Cruise on November 8th leaving from the Grand Floridian. I was going to post this later and see if anyone would like to share it, but I thought I would ask you first. There will be 5 of us, leaving 5 spots open PM me if you are interested!

I am getting very excited for the cruise! I will try and book the nursery online. Ten hours is alot. I am definitely interested in the Wishes Cruise. I will send you a PM.

I finally ordered my invitations!

The invitation:

Invite-1-1-1.jpg

Accessory Card #1:

Accessory_Card_1-2-1.jpg

Accessory Card #2:

Accessory_Card_2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpg

Reply Card:

Reply_Card-1-1-1.jpg

Thank-you Card:

Thank_You_Card-2-1.jpg

Tag for the Front:

Tag-1-1-1.jpg

What it looks like all together:

Simulated_Audrey_Pocket-2-1.jpg

I love them! Where did you order them from? They are great!

Those look great! Did you make them yourself!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter