Sherie's PJ - WP/White Hall Room/GF Marina Patio - Invitations

These are cakes that I am thinking about:

large_image-4.jpg

My favourite but I would like the stripes to be a pale pink and to have pink orchids. My mom thinks it would be too pink.

large_image-3.jpg

Nice but I think it will be way too much cake.

cake22.jpg

Maybe without the pearls.

cake46.jpg

I like this if it were pink instead of blue.

In my contract it says that you are only allowed to take the top "anniversary" layer of the cake and that is it. My mother thought this was absolutely terrible and made me ask about it. You are allowed to give them the small cardboard cake boxes to put cake in if you are going to hand out them out as favours. You are not allowed to put any cake in a gladware containers. Sorry mom!

Honestly, I love number 2, very simple, elegant, and clean.

In my contract it says that you are only allowed to take the top "anniversary" layer of the cake and that is it. My mother thought this was absolutely terrible and made me ask about it. You are allowed to give them the small cardboard cake boxes to put cake in if you are going to hand out them out as favours. You are not allowed to put any cake in a gladware containers. Sorry mom!

I don't know why they say this - they boxed up the remaining half of the bottom layer and a chunk from the middle layer along with our anniversary layer and sent it off with us, and I know they've done that for lots of other brides.

I vote for the first, stripey cake cuz it's unique! ;)

I don't know why they say this - they boxed up the remaining half of the bottom layer and a chunk from the middle layer along with our anniversary layer and sent it off with us, and I know they've done that for lots of other brides.

I vote for the first, stripey cake cuz it's unique! ;)

Maybe they put that in the contract for health reasons and if you end up taking the cake and eating it, it is at your own risk? I can't see getting sick from eating leftover cake though.

I decided I like the stripey cake the best. Now I just have to decide if I want it to be pink or green.

Im just catching up on your PJ now, I love all your ideas! The cakes are all beautiful but the second one has abit of an edge!!!

Im planning from Ireland, its tough at times but I know it'll be worth it!

Im just catching up on your PJ now, I love all your ideas! The cakes are all beautiful but the second one has abit of an edge!!!

Im planning from Ireland, its tough at times but I know it'll be worth it!

I like the second one but I decided I rather have a round cake.

Planning from far away can be difficult but I agree it will all be worth it in the end! I do keep wishing I lived in the states so I can order all sorts of stuff off ebay!

I like #1 the best, #4 is my second choice! :goodvibes

I like the first one - very elegant. Definitely add the pink.

Thanks for your opinions! I like number 1 the most with number 2 in second. Now I just have to find out how much it will cost to make!

Your choices are lovely! I think everything is going to look gorgeous when its all put together - very stylish :thumbsup2

I am really torn between 1 and 2 on the cakes! I love them both! All of your choices are very elegant! You have great taste!!!

i say cake 1. if you think it will be too pink ( i dont ) but you can always do white and pink orchids to break it up!
i think it is a great cake

Your choices are lovely! I think everything is going to look gorgeous when its all put together - very stylish :thumbsup2

Thanks! I just can't picture everything together so I am not convinced yet that it will all go.

I am really torn between 1 and 2 on the cakes! I love them both! All of your choices are very elegant! You have great taste!!!

Thanks! I just hope my taste isn't too expensive!

i say cake 1. if you think it will be too pink ( i dont ) but you can always do white and pink orchids to break it up!
i think it is a great cake

Oh thanks! I didn't think of white orchids. I guess if the cake was a very pale pink, it wouldn't be too pink.

Today I booked Ana from Beaute Speciale to do hair and makeup for the wedding and MK pictures. I am also going to have a trial done this month because I want to see what she can do with my flat, no body hair! I showed my hairdresser here a picture of a half up/half down wavy hairdo and she just laughed! She thinks it wouldn't last for half an hour! After the trial I will post pictures.

I booked the MK bridal portrait session as well. Would you believe they are not doing pictures for TWO WEEKS because someone is practicing for a new show in front of the castle. After the wedding, Alex convinced me to go back to Orlando for a few days so we are leaving on November 9th. I am lucky because the first available date for the pictures is November 9th!

I like them all,the way you described number 1 is lovely!!!You can never have enough PINK!!!!!

we are attending my sister's wedding Oct 26th at the Boardwalk inn. i'm very excited. She is new too this. Can we ask some questions for help?

Please reply to my regular email also: adamclure@aol.com

take care/Ada

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter