• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shipping items (diapers) to hotel

westie55

DIS Veteran
Hello,

I will be travelling with a baby for the first time this year. I've read that others have had items shipped to themselves at their resorts. If I were to ship diapers, etc. from Amazon Prime, how would I go about doing so? Would I simply put my name, the resort's address, and then just ask at the desk for my package when I check in? Could I have the items shipped the day prior to my arrival so they would definitely be there for me upon arrival? Thanks for any insight!

We use Amazon Pantry so we can also order water bottles and infant formula, diapers and baby foods (level 1 & 2 foods, puffs and yogurt melts). We also order snack items for the hubby and myself too. It only cost $5.99 for a box and It takes 4 days to ship so I order 5 days before we arrive. I address to Resort Name C/O My Name Confirmation #. So they know when we arrive and will hold it for us. Some of the Resorts may charge a fee, so you can check other post to see which ones do (resorts that are convention locations).
We love it this time we have a family of 7 going and diapers are on the list along with cereal we can get milk at the quick service location in the resorts.
Have a great trip hope this helps!

There's a sticky in the Resorts forum with how to write the address label for your Prime Delivery. http://www.disboards.com/threads/shipping-to-and-from-disney-resorts-faq-new.3435904/ . We used Amazon Prime to deliver a case of waters, baby wipes, pull-ups and some snacks for our trip just a few weeks ago. Our box arrived the Friday before our stay, and they held it until we checked in the following Tuesday. Because we had a late arrival and used online check-in (they texted us our room number while we were still on the plane), it was actually sitting on the table in our room when we got there. Worked like a charm for us!

We're having baby food, snacks and water sent. I don't know what amazon prime is but we're using garden grocer.

I didn't use amazon prime, I shipped through the post office. I shipped diapers, formula, baby food, bottles, etc. It took about 4-5 days to get down there and it was delivered to our room. There is a thread for the hotel addresses. I was staying at BC at the time and had no issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter