Ships/Shipwrecks Quest Guide *Spoilers*

Funniebunny

<font color=6666cc>She can't always be on holiday,
Go to Captains Quest Quaters to start this quest.
To get to the table find the red exit sign on the left just above the area that you want to be in. Click that and you will get there. Go to the desk and double click to open the quest window.

1. Go to Discovery Island
2. Answer 7 Barrels
3. Go to the Pirate Treehouse and double click Blackheart
4. Stay there and say Cannon or Cannons
5. Go to Storybookland
6. Find the skull near the Whale
7. Go to Tom Sawyers Island
8. Go through the Big Thunder Mountain maze. When at the top of Tom
Sawyers Island find the horseshoe behind the bench on the left
9. Say Mark Twain
10. Answer 4
11. Buy an item from It's a Small World Imports (over 50 credits)
12. Stand on the crows nest in Fantasyland in the Sky
13. Smile :teeth:
14. Play Pirates
15. Buy Lumiere from It's a Small World Imports
16. Answer 3

You should now have the Diver Pin needed for the other quests.

Good Luck everyone :wizard:
Thanks to the Zeta Gals

there is already a thread with all the ship and shipwreck answers - a couple of them in fact.

So when we go to Discovery Island do we say 7 barrels?

Karen

I am trying to complete Ships and Shipwreck quest and I am stuck on the 8th clue, I can see the horseshoe, but I can't get up there...
Help!, How do I get to the Big Thunder maze?
Thanks so much

Originally Posted by cat_herder
To get to Injun Joe's cave, go into Big Thunder Mt room. Go into middle mine door (on lower level). You will come out of the right mine door (one level up) in the same room. Now, turn around and go back into the door you just came out of. Presto, you are in the top right doorway of Injun Joe's cave!
Go to the waterfall (look for QUEUE) and slide down. You are now in Big Thunder Mt. Mine, top level, middle entrance. Go to the right and Exit. You will end up in the same room, on the middle level, right side. Turn around and go out the entrance you just came in. Now you are in one of the places where you can answer the constant question, "Hey, how did you get up there?"
To get to the top left of Tom Sawyer's Island, get to the top level of Big Thunder Mt (see previous post) and go into the shack.
You will be at the top of the slide in the Big Thunder Mt Mine. Slide down to the lower level and exit on the left side.
And there you are! You are across the river from folks who took the monorail.

Now you can get the horseshoe

Good luck :thumbsup2

Just thought I would bump this thread for people that need dive magic to get their red baseball pants today!

I can not wait to see what they make us do tomorrow to get those shoes!!

Bumping this up for anyone needing the diver's pin to complete today's quest. :)

just so anyone who plays from now on knows,..you have to play ship battle, not capture the flag and win

mtblujeans said:
What is this pin used for....? :confused3
Well it gives you dive magic! However the uses for that is mostly going underwater in Nautilus Grotto or the Shipwreck Graveyard and collecting items for tasks in other quests. A little known secret is that you can do the same thing using a 5 star Teleport pin almost as quickly and easily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter